Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens | Mod warning Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
We don't stand a chance do we?

Nope.

We are going to lose this game.

Losing this game will cause the Sens to just say **** it and tank for Patrick.

Fans get pissed off at the Sens tanking and refuse to renew their season tickets.

Melnyk gets pissed about this and decides to move the team to Quebec City.

Then next season in Quebec City, their fans realize how ****** Melnyk is. So they decide to boycott the Sens until he spends more money.

Melnyk hates this. He thus decides to just say screw it and fold the franchise causing the NHL to go back to 30 teams.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
We don't stand a chance do we?

How could we?

We're playing the 2nd best player in the world. Just imagine him alongside McDavid, would be like Gretzky and Lemieux on the same team[sic].

giphy.gif

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Nope.

We are going to lose this game.

Losing this game will cause the Sens to just say **** it and tank for Patrick.

Fans get pissed off at the Sens tanking and refuse to renew their season tickets.

Melnyk gets pissed about this and decides to move the team to Quebec City.

Then next season in Quebec City, their fans realize how ****** Melnyk is. So they decide to boycott the Sens until he spends more money.

Melnyk hates this. He thus decides to just say screw it and fold the franchise causing the NHL to go back to 30 teams.

all of it was realistic until you said melnyk decides to move the team, that requires him spending money :laugh:

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
First game in a hell of a long time that means something to both clubs. Hopefully our new backup won't stink out the joint and it'll be a good game.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
First game in a hell of a long time that means something to both clubs. Hopefully our new backup won't stink out the joint and it'll be a good game.

uhhmmmm....I see you are a leaf fan....I know it is hard to understand things outside the Toronto universe but Ottawa has played a lot of meaningful games since the days of the Battle of Ontario

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
uhhmmmm....I see you are a leaf fan....I know it is hard to understand things outside the Toronto universe but Ottawa has played a lot of meaningful games since the days of the Battle of Ontario

I think he means a battle of ontario that means something.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
Excited to watch the only two generational talents in this game (Matthews/Marner).

Should be a good one.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
what's with the Matthews meme? I'm out the loop. I do know that McGuire said Matthews could be as effective as any player today.

Preisst*

Jun 11, 2008
Western Canada
I'm afraid that I would start haemorrhaging in my brain from the contact with that amount of... well, I'm not even sure which word to put here.

Anyway, let's win this one, please. Please? 3?

THREE DAMMIT!

Don't be afraid, go read it.....it's a lot more objective with a lot less vitriol then this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad