GDT: Leafs @ Ottawa, Saturday, Feb 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Just for once, I'd like to see our Leafs take control of a game from the opening faceoff and win the game going away. Something like 6-1 !!!

Our Leafs need this game, and especially the 2 points !!!
They already lost twice to the Sens this season. It's hard to feel optimistic about this game as they always come out flat against bad teams.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
FWIW -- I had a high ankle sprain playing soccer that took me two years to heal. Granted, I was 45 at the time, but they can be just hideous.
Yup I had one in a racing accident, actually right after the crash. I climbed out of the wreck and was a little unsteady and forgot it was in the banked corner. I rolled my ankle right over. Took six months befor I could walk right. That was 30 years ago and to this day it will occasionally roll over but it no longer hurts when it happens

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
Screenshot_2024-02-10-17-47-33~2.png

Screenshot_2024-02-10-17-47-13~2.png

Get em Jones.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
I think you are required to be transparent with injuries and goalie rotations by the NHL to some degree. Also effects the betting industry which they are partnered with.
Oh I didn’t know that but even so, proving they knew could be another matter. I suppose it’s like a lot of the bad back injuries, Difficult to disprove. I’d imagine there are quite a few ways to manoeuvre around a prognosis, that’s why there is a robidas…

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Oh I didn’t know that but even so, proving they knew could be another matter. I suppose it’s like a lot of the bad back injuries, Difficult to disprove. I’d imagine there are quite a few ways to manoeuvre around a prognosis, that’s why there is a robidas…
Why would other teams care how long Woll was going to be out? It really isn't anything deeper then they didn't need to put him onto LTIR for cap reasons so they didn't. It means nothing.

Reactions: Confucius

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Yeah, I still cannot make sense of Lajoie being called up at all.
Doesn't this now give us 9 defensemen up? Like even if McCabe isn't available tomorrow night, it seems unnecessary.

Might be a behind th scenes reward. Hes on a two way deal so he'll get a pay bump for a bit

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
I feel like this will be a tough one. Sens always play us tough and at home. Will need a better start to win.

Macallan18

Aug 10, 2015
I feel like this will be a tough one. Sens always play us tough and at home. Will need a better start to win.
Or Matthews to carry the team on his shoulders!

I want Chychrun or Hannifin, give up the first, Robertson some second tier prospects and get it done

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
the pressure is definitely on for the sens. 6-2-2 in their last 10 is pretty good, cant take them lightly.
Point being they do this every season. They puke over themselves in the first half and then when they are good and dead they put together a run in the back half when the pressure to actually make the playoffs is gone. That is where they are right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad