GDT: Leafs @ Ottawa, Saturday, Feb 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

Well this is odd.

Laggeson and Timmins are still on the roster too so not like they needed another D man. Unless Gio or McCabe are hurt but Keefe said they were okay

They also have basically 0 cap space to do a recall unless Woll and/or Jarnkrok were put on LTIR.

EDIT:

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
They also have basically 0 cap space to do a recall unless Woll and/or Jarnkrok were put on LTIR.

EDIT:

Even than it doesn't make sense. Laggeson hasn't played in like more than a month and Timmins is clearly the 7th d man. Made more sense to call up a forward. Of course unless Gio/McCabe are actually hurt than Keefe was letting on

Enniskillen

Jan 16, 2021
Ottawa will play sensational hockey for one game tomorrow and will turn to pumpkin at midnight. Usual script, getting boring already.

• Haha
Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto

EDIT:

Trade incoming?
Pretty obvious Keefe plans to run a 10-8 roster tomorrow night…

Knies-Matthews-Marner
Bertuzzi-Tavares-Nylander
Robertson-Domi-Holmberg
McMann

Rielly-Brodie
McCabe-Liljegren
Benoit-Lagesson
Gio-Timmins

The man is a living breathing legend and Ottawa is going to get their asses Keefe’d tomorrow!

:)

Last edited:

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
I hope Gio sits in the stands he has been absolutely horrendous and could cost the Leafs more valuable points down the stretch.

I do feel sorry for Lilly having to play as his partner.

Rewatching some past games in which Gio has been the leading culprit of mistakes amongst Leaf blue liners.

Grow some nuts Keefe and sit him in the press box.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Yeah, I still cannot make sense of Lajoie being called up at all.
Doesn't this now give us 9 defensemen up? Like even if McCabe isn't available tomorrow night, it seems unnecessary.

Reactions: arso40

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
This smells of an overtime game.

Some sorta “comeback” to get it there. Whether that’s a meltdown or leafs waking up late in the 3rd - I do not know.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Man is Woll ever going to come back. It must be a high ankle sprain of biblical proportions
High ankle sprains can be goalie killers. Probably would have been better off with a broken bone honestly. Why I was confused when people were like relieved when the diagnosis came out that it was "just a high ankle sprain".

Reactions: bax and OddyOh

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Man it is pretty sad how little life there is to Leaf Sens games now....like I just don't care about it. Was the rivalry for me as a kid.
Ottawa is a disaster and we don’t know when they’ll ever get it together. They don’t have to be great just at least by on par with the Leafs and it would do wonders for the rivalry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad