Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Nucks 7pm Sat. CBC | Wild Wild West Coast, this is the Team I Love the Most!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
It isn't just some reason we have to wonder... it's a real easy thing psychologically to understand. Opponents like edmonton (young soft team with tender plays) and calgary (young fresh team that has outkasted players who didn't become men in toronto)... we are a very manly team. Real men play here. They look the part. Even on the bench. Opposite the team like edmonton... they have people who are still (finding themselves as human beings...) Searching for themselves as players and as in human beings and sexual beings. We got players like Orr, McLaren, Clarkson and Bolland... come on. These are men playing this fun sport. Just putting that puck and body where it needs to be. Having fun and enjoying the action in this sport.

To me its not surprising at all that we have that certain type of layd back game against edmonton and calgary. These Men now that we just have to be there against these young fools who still search the meaning of life and we still got a chance to win even with just standing around and looking. We're that good and hard. Edmonton's young players just run around and look for themselves. Orr and Mclaren already know who they are.

Then comes the game against Penguins. That team has won the cup and is a winner team. We show up and want to compete. They got speed and skill so our players be like... we gotta hit that sucker hard and collect that ****. Handle that **** there. Against characters and tough teams our team is more ready. Against edmonton and calgary and florida our team is like.... I might just keep this beard and not even shave it. Look at those young guys... they still drink milk. I am not surprised at all. We got a real hard ass team led by the biggest hard ass of them all. You got to understand that it was a long time coming.... now we have a real men's team again. I'm really proud and glad of that there.

1379949_2371770467847_595897489_n.jpg

Babscocks

Jan 7, 2011
Edmonton
Going to be a tough game, but hey but which game this year really hasn't. We can take these guys, get to Lu early and often.

Beleafer4

Apr 4, 2010
It isn't just some reason we have to wonder... it's a real easy thing psychologically to understand. Opponents like edmonton (young soft team with tender plays) and calgary (young fresh team that has outkasted players who didn't become men in toronto)... we are a very manly team. Real men play here. They look the part. Even on the bench. Opposite the team like edmonton... they have people who are still (finding themselves as human beings...) Searching for themselves as players and as in human beings and sexual beings. We got players like Orr, McLaren, Clarkson and Bolland... come on. These are men playing this fun sport. Just putting that puck and body where it needs to be. Having fun and enjoying the action in this sport.

To me its not surprising at all that we have that certain type of layd back game against edmonton and calgary. These Men now that we just have to be there against these young fools who still search the meaning of life and we still got a chance to win even with just standing around and looking. We're that good and hard. Edmonton's young players just run around and look for themselves. Orr and Mclaren already know who they are.

Then comes the game against Penguins. That team has won the cup and is a winner team. We show up and want to compete. They got speed and skill so our players be like... we gotta hit that sucker hard and collect that ****. Handle that **** there. Against characters and tough teams our team is more ready. Against edmonton and calgary and florida our team is like.... I might just keep this beard and not even shave it. Look at those young guys... they still drink milk. I am not surprised at all. We got a real hard ass team led by the biggest hard ass of them all. You got to understand that it was a long time coming.... now we have a real men's team again. I'm really proud and glad of that there.
You should be our GM

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place

Can't believe I am saying this but, good post.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I hope Rielly scores his first this Saturday and they zoom in on his dad. His dad was hilarious at the draft.

More importantly, I hope we win this.

Penalty Kill Icing*

So was Rielly.

FAVORITES

NHL team: Vancouver Canucks
NHL player: Kris Letang
Goal celebration: “Jersey pullâ€
Video game: Call of Duty
Movie: The Lion King
TV show: The Big Bang Theory and Entourage
Actor/Actress: Ryan Gosling and Jennifer Aniston
Cartoon: The Road Runner
Pump-up song: ‘Levels (remix)’ by Avicii
Restaurant: Deja Vu in Moose Jaw
Sport (other than hockey): Table tennis and golf

http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospectdetail.htm?dpid=10568

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
FAVORITES

NHL team: Vancouver Canucks
NHL player: Kris Letang
Goal celebration: “Jersey pullâ€
Video game: Call of Duty
Movie: The Lion King
TV show: The Big Bang Theory and Entourage
Actor/Actress: Ryan Gosling and Jennifer Aniston
Cartoon: The Road Runner
Pump-up song: ‘Levels (remix)’ by Avicii
Restaurant: Deja Vu in Moose Jaw
Sport (other than hockey): Table tennis and golf

http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospectdetail.htm?dpid=10568

Nooooooo! He likes the Big Bang Theory? Ughhh and he was showing so much potential

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I'm not scared of the Sedins after the way we shut down Sid the Kid and Gino..... Clarkson/Bolland sick 'em on that line and then what secondary scoring do the "Nucks" have? I wonder if Lu will show up or 7uongo.... just gotta rattle his cage (not hard to do) and he'll start blaming his dmen...

Yup. Time to get that bad blood boiling again Bolland.

JMcLeaf

NypnvV3.gif

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON

@ bolded :laugh::laugh::laugh:

They still drink milk!

Sergei Berezin

You're Wrong
Jan 5, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Also, if McLaren or Ashton are out, then I expect the team to roll with 7 D.

Fraser will probably get the gametime.

Also, could they have called up Liles because when they send him down this time, he'll have to pass through waivers again, since it'll have been 30 days sometime before the next game after this one? Maybe they're hoping for someone to claim him.

Asif16*

Also, if McLaren or Ashton are out, then I expect the team to roll with 7 D.

Fraser will probably get the gametime.

Also, could they have called up Liles because when they send him down this time, he'll have to pass through waivers again, since it'll have been 30 days sometime before the next game after this one? Maybe they're hoping for someone to claim him.

Probably not, as kulemin is likely to play. Kulemin would take ashton spot either way.

If mcalren is out, Troy Bodie will most likely take his spot.

I doubt we roll with 7 D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad