Does Kadri get suspended for this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Besides Marchand, who is one of the best wingers in the league, whose a useless goon on the Bruins.
I assume he's talking about Wingels (who he's getting overly emotional about a potential missed 2 minute penalty). It is ironic, however, that he may be referring to Marchand, who is twice the player that Kadri is (both are rats).

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah you're getting pretty emotional and unable to follow basic logic.

I don't blame you though, you don't have much to say.
They're off the rails now aren't they. You talk about basic logic, but you have yet to use any in this thread. Just emotionally charged posts that show you are thinking anything but logically. I'd hate to see what your posts might be like if the Leafs lose tonight.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
They're off the rails now aren't they. You talk about basic logic, but you have yet to use any in this thread. Just emotionally charged posts that can show you are thinking anything but logically. I'd hate to see what your posts might be like if the Leafs lose tonight.

Sure thing man, Kadri should get 10, but Marchand who has had way more vicious suspensions and way more borderline plays should get what?

We'll see what happens, I know there's not much to do in Edmonton and we all know where the Oilers are right now (golf courses not in the tundra), so maybe you can keep an eye on me.

Quiet Jack

Mar 24, 2017
It's not to justify it, if this happened in Vegas and they were pissed, I could understand it as their team isn't filled with useless goons who have done WAY worse in the past.

I just have to laugh at all the bleeding heart Bruins fans who cheered on the dirtiest team in the NHL and act like Kadri hurt anyone but the Leafs after taking out Wingels the bum who elbowed Marner.
You've called Wingels a bum three times now and a "no one" once. Come on man.

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
You've called Wingels a bum three times now and a "no one" once. Come on man.

My apologies, Tommy "the relative to NHL standards, sub par and not quite Mitch Marner tier talent levels" Wingels will be the new way I refer to him.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Sure thing man, Kadri should get 10, but Marchand who has had way more vicious suspensions and way more borderline plays should get what?

We'll see what happens, I know there's not much to do in Edmonton and we all know where the Oilers are right now (golf courses not in the tundra), so maybe you can keep an eye on me.

Oh man those emotions really are getting the best of you. Now we're bringing Marchand into this. You could have at least tried to hide your emotions.

Your last sentence was just the cherry on top for showing how emotional you are right now. Don't worry about what I'm doing in Edmonton right now. I have PT finals, I wouldn't have the time to be this emotionally invested in a playoff series right now. I appreciate your concern.

Quiet Jack

Mar 24, 2017
My apologies, Tommy "the relative to NHL standards, sub par and not quite Mitch Marner tier talent levels" Wingels will be the new way I refer to him.
Much better. I'm just saying that no matter what else you type i see that and think "this guy is unhinged."

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Ive read the last 15 pages.

But considering the logic displayed by you previously it doesnt surprise me you refused to actually answer my question.

Carry on with your nonsensical discussion
Here...i will attempt to break it down. A poster said a retaliatory hit or play is judged more harshly than non-retaliation style hits.

Back storey....during the actual GDT right after the Kadri hit...some Boston fans were wondering why Chara didn't go after Kadri for his hit on Wingels.

Now back to the present...using the logic of the posters retaliation hit theory...i posted tongue in cheek "gee, i wish Chara had retaliated as some Boston fans gad suggested....then maybe he would be out with Kadri.

Hope that clears up things for you....although i highly doubt it. People seem to be going full tinfoil hat mode in here.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
those suspensions were not 18 months before his suspension yesterday

Jesus. Read. That status means NOTHING when assessing a suspension! Every suspension he has ever had applies when determining supplemental discipline. So the fact he's not technically a repeat offender means frigging squat to the point in context.

TMLrBest

May 19, 2010
I assume he's talking about Wingels (who he's getting overly emotional about a potential missed 2 minute penalty). It is ironic, however, that he may be referring to Marchand, who is twice the player that Kadri is (both are rats).

He must have meant Tommy 'the goon' Wingels.

127th in the league in penalty minutes.......right behind Mikko 'the assasin' Koivu

Obvious goons....makes perfect sense.

Anisimovs AK

Apr 14, 2006
Columbus, OH
Here...i will attempt to break it down. A poster said a retaliatory hit or play is judged more harshly than non-retaliation style hits.

Back storey....during the actual GDT right after the Kadri hit...some Boston fans were wondering why Chara didn't go after Kadri for his hit on Wingels.

Now back to the present...using the logic of the posters retaliation hit theory...i posted tongue in cheek "gee, i wish Chara had retaliated as some Boston fans gad suggested....then maybe he would be out with Kadri.

Hope that clears up things for you....although i highly doubt it. People seem to be going full tinfoil hat mode in here.
I know you were trying to compare Kadri's retaliation to dirty play with Chara's hypothetical reaction to dirty play. The problem is fighting as retaliation, minus the coincidental major penalties, is allowed by the league, a predatory hit is not/and hasnt been for quite awhile.

Which is why I asked you how Chara would miss any games had he actually retaliated.

See, the fact that he wouldnt makes your tongue in cheek comment/comparison null and void.

Hope that clears it up for you, though it probably doesnt. A lot of people have been in tinfoil hat mode recently

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I know you were trying to compare Kadri's retaliation to dirty play with Chara's hypothetical reaction to dirty play. The problem is fighting as retaliation, minus the coincidental major penalties, is allowed by the league, a predatory hit is not/and hasnt been for quite awhile.

Which is why I asked you how Chara would miss any games had he actually retaliated.

See, the fact that he wouldnt makes your tongue in cheek comment/comparison null and void.

Hope that clears it up for you, though it probably doesnt. A lot of people have been in tinfoil hat mode recently
Lol....actually, the only thing i was trying to do was nake a joke...you know? Like...hey...wouldn't it be neat if Bruins fans got their way and the Chara was out? Good for Leafs...haha?

Let me know when my next session is Doc so you can tell me what i was trying to do.....

The deep state is real!!!!!

stampedingviking

Jul 2, 2013
Basingstoke, England
I disagree when you can break down the film into .0001 seconds it looks bad. However the game is NOT played that way...I hate hearing " intent to injure" this game is played by men in a small rink going full speed with emotions running high. I truly don't believe Kadri tried to hurt anyone...call it a 5 minute major and throw him out i guess maybe in this NHL 1 game but not 3.

The bar has been raised...So many topics regarding suspensions already for almost every game.
Of course he tried to injure him, he was on his knees ffs!
If there was no intent, he would have pulled out of the hit.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
You spend 4 posts defending bad logic, ah but now its just a joke

Beautiful recovery

Never change HF, never change.

Good luck tonight
I don't need to recover....i made a joke....you jumped to conclusions....i explained my self....believe what you like my friend.

Tin foil hats.

stampedingviking

Jul 2, 2013
Basingstoke, England
Most Leafs fans think he should've been suspended.

Most take issue with Wingels elbow on Marner which caused the whole situation to begin with which many Bruins fans ignore.

And most are laughing at the self righteous condemnation coming from the dirtiest team in the past decade with the biggest POS on their team.

"Oh no one of the Leafs better players hit our bum after he elbowed their star, THE OUTRAGE!!!!!"
Watch the video, there was NO elbow :huh:

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Jesus. Read. That status means NOTHING when assessing a suspension! Every suspension he has ever had applies when determining supplemental discipline. So the fact he's not technically a repeat offender means frigging squat to the point in context.
Chill out. How far did your fist reach when you punched the wall?

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
1 game too many. I’m guessing Wingels plays tonight after being greasy about how injured he actually is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad