GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

Arch angel

Nov 24, 2023
Montana
Hearing these guys talk about the benn/toews hit - 'it has to be addressed' ... well, guess we'll see. Who is our pick to drop gloves - manson? I'm of the mindset toews can only get run at here on hfboards, less so on the ice. team needs to stand up with the 'we're a team' mentality.

cccoltsicehockey

May 1, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hearing these guys talk about the benn/toews hit - 'it has to be addressed' ... well, guess we'll see. Who is our pick to drop gloves - manson? I'm of the mindset toews can only get run at here on hfboards, less so on the ice. team needs to stand up with the 'we're a team' mentality.
Normally I would say it would have to be Manson but we have Wood now and I don't think we can afford Manson getting hurt or sitting. So my vote is Wood.

Reactions: Arch angel

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Need to get Cogs off the PK unit. Lehky - Nuke, Trenin - Kivi/Colton/Duhaime should be the units. I just don't trust Cogs on the PK this year. His legs are shot.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
That bit with Biz needing to wash his 'stache kinda cracked me up.

Must be the edibles kicking in.

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
If it needs to happen, it's Duhaime or Trenin for me. Top 4D more valuable than a fourth liner.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Kinda interesting they didn't show the anthem at Ball arena. But it's better that national TV doesn't have to suffer.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Even though I got this thing ages ago and I'm not quite skinny enough for it. It's gonna be an uncomforable night :laugh:
I know but Marek was a very special player. And I've got an extremely soft spot in my heart for him. Too young, too smart, too bright, and loved a lot more than he was able to realize. I'm not sure what the source of his problems were but the ending we've all seen too many times.

Anyways, time to cheer up and watch the Avs kick and eat some ass.

Reactions: forsbergavs32

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Nice to see Sam Malinski on the top line with MacKinnon...I don't know who the hell the other guy is though

Attachments

• PXL_20240512_021237465.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240512_021237465.MP.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: cccoltsicehockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad