mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Hopefully if Ronaldo is playing he takes a beating in the face from McLaren

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I noticed this game does not show in the Centre Ice schedule on Bell Sat. Tomorrows does, normally Leafs TV broadcasts were on CI. Will check it out at 7 I guess.

Preseason should be interesting this year with at least 5 spots up for grabs... to hopefully the player that deserves it the most; but I guess that is even subjective isn't it.

My Center Ice on Telus is also not listing the game tonight yet.

Its in London and on Leafs TV so perhaps that is the reason. It might show up later today closer to game time. :crossfing:

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
They have another game in Philly tonight. I'm guessing they send a lineup similar to ours to London
Flyers in London tonight who are confirmed: Read, Couturier, Simmonds, Del Zotto, Schultz, Rinaldo, Mason, Stolarz, Laughton, and Morin. Don't know the rest but probably only rookies.

Most likely Raffl, Grossmann and Luke Schenn too.

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Flyers in London tonight who are confirmed: Read, Couturier, Simmonds, Del Zotto, Schultz, Rinaldo, Mason, Stolarz, Laughton, and Morin. Don't know the rest but probably only rookies.

Most likely Raffl, Grossmann and Luke Schenn too.

I'm still pulling for Schenner, hopefully he can improve his game and find some more consistency (offensively and defensively). He always seems to show offensive creativity/potential right when you're on the verge of giving up on him offensively, haha. He's a good defensive player that just needs to improve on his consistency though.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
From Henny Blog...(sorry if already posted)

Here is the Leafs roster for tomorrow night in London. The final lineup will be known following Monday’s morning skate.

Forwards: Ashton, Biggs, Bodie, Booth, Broll, Carrick, Findlay, Frattin, Holland, Kadri, Kontiola, Kozun, Leivo, McKegg, McLaren, McMillan, Smith, Watling and Winnik

Defencemen: Finn, Granberg, Holzer, Knodel, Mikkelson, Nilsson, Percy, Rielly and Tallinder.

Goalies: Gibson, Heete

(Seems like too many for a lineup. Maybe it's just who will make the trip.)

These three were cut today .. Wonder who will replace them?

Leafs are back :)

IXiNM5d.jpg

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Players with an X not playing tonight.

Our most NHL experienced defender tonight? Mikkelson.

ByJYPzCCMAAsemH.jpg

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Really excited to see what a blueline comprised of the Leafs exciting young defense looks like :) .. Pairings will probably be mixed up a bit, but my stab at a starting line up would be:

Rielly - Granberg
Percy - Nilsson
Knodel - Holzer
Mikkelson

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
My projected starting forward lines would be:

Booth - Kadri - Frattin
Winnik - Holland - Leivo
Ashton - Kontiola - Biggs
MacLaren - McKegg - Bodie

Carrick, Findlay (who will probably rotate through the wings)

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
My projected starting forward lines would be:

Booth - Kadri - Frattin
Winnik - Holland - Leivo
Ashton - Kontiola - Biggs
MacLaren - McKegg - Bodie

Carrick, Findlay (who will probably rotate through the wings)

Close. Also, Findlay was cut and placed on the Marlies.

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters
Projected Leafs lines for pre-season opener:

Booth-Kadri-Leivo
Ashton-Kontiola-Biggs
Winnik-Holland-Frattin
McLaren-Carrick-Bodie
McKegg

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
i think its safe to list the holland line as the 2nd line ahead of the kontiola line.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Excited to see Rielly with someone like Nilsson. Percy and Granberg were the top pairing for the Marlies, playing high minutes against top lines.

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters
Projected Leafs D in London tonight:

Rielly-Nilsson
Percy-Granberg
Mikkelson-Holzer
Knodel

Again, win or lose, should be a fun game to watch. Lot's of rookies and interesting prospects playing.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
i think its safe to list the holland line as the 2nd line ahead of the kontiola line.

Yeah I think so too. But really, they'll likely play about the same amount of minutes, probably a minute or so more to the Holland line because they are likely to be the 2nd line PP.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Yeah I think so too. But really, they'll likely play about the same amount of minutes, probably a minute or so more to the Holland line because they are likely to be the 2nd line PP.

yup, but i'm trying to read the coaches' minds and it might be significant that holland starts with two wingers that are near locks to make the team while kontiola is with extras. holland's good play in scrimmages might have impressed the coaches already.

Winnik-Holland-Frattin could easily be a regular line for us this year.

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
yup, but i'm trying to read the coaches' minds and it might be significant that holland starts with two wingers that are near locks to make the team while kontiola is with extras. holland's good play in scrimmages might have impressed the coaches already.

Winnik-Holland-Frattin could easily be a regular line for us this year.

Totally agree with your logic there. That could be an unreal 4th line

Lupul-Bozak-Kessel
JVR-Kadri-Santorelli
Komarov-Kontiola-Clarkson
Winnik-Holland-Frattin

That's a bottom 6 that can actually play. The 4th line would be > most 4th lines IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad