Pre-Game Talk: Leafs - Flyers Mon, Sept 22 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 36s
Rielly, Kadri, Booth, Kontiola, Frattin, Winnik, Holland, among those projected to play in Leafs preseason opener tomorrow night.

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 3m
No Nylander in tomorrow's Leafs exhibition game. Safe to say he probably plays Tuesday and Wednesday then

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 11s
Heeter (against his former team) and Gibson likely to split in goal.

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 1m
NHLers in tomorrow's Leafs-Flyers preseason game: Ashton, Bodie, Booth, Frattin, Holland, Kadri, Kontiola, Winnik, Rielly, Tallinder.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Gonna take a stab at lines from the released roster

Josh Leivo - Nazem Kadri - Tyler Biggs
Brett Findlay - Petri Kontiola - David Booth
Greg McKegg - Peter Holland - Daniel Winnik
Troy Bodie - Trevor Smith - Carter Ashton

Sitting; Kozun, Watling, McLaren, Broll, Carrick, McMillan

Morgan Rielly - Petter Granberg
Matt Finn - Korbian Holzer
Henrik Tallinder - Tom Nilsson

Sitting; Knodel, Mikkelsson, Percy

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Gonna take a stab at lines from the released roster

Josh Leivo - Nazem Kadri - Tyler Biggs
Brett Findlay - Petri Kontiola - David Booth
Greg McKegg - Peter Holland - Daniel Winnik
Troy Bodie - Trevor Smith - Carter Ashton

Sitting; Kozun, Watling, McLaren, Broll, Carrick, McMillan

Morgan Rielly - Petter Granberg
Matt Finn - Korbian Holzer
Henrik Tallinder - Tom Nilsson

Sitting; Knodel, Mikkelsson, Percy

Isn't there a certain number of vets you need? Most of these guys are rookies/young guys

Hibachi

Oct 22, 2013
What channel will this be on? is there a TV schedule for all the pre-season games?

thanks

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Isn't there a certain number of vets you need? Most of these guys are rookies/young guys

I know the cutoff is 100 games and I believe you need at least 6 players. It might be 4 but I dont really remember. Bodie, Booth, Kadri, Frattin, Tallinder, Mclaren, Mikkelson, Winnik are the only ones who have played 100+ I think.

Anyway i'd like to see a lineup of:

Leivo-Kadri-Frattin
Booth-Holland-Kontiola
Winnik-Mckegg-Ashton
Mclaren-Carrick-Broll

Rielly-Granberg
Tallinder-Holzer
Finn-Nilsson

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
From Henny Blog...(sorry if already posted)

Here is the Leafs roster for tomorrow night in London. The final lineup will be known following Monday’s morning skate.

Forwards: Ashton, Biggs, Bodie, Booth, Broll, Carrick, Findlay, Frattin, Holland, Kadri, Kontiola, Kozun, Leivo, McKegg, McLaren, McMillan, Smith, Watling and Winnik

Defencemen: Finn, Granberg, Holzer, Knodel, Mikkelson, Nilsson, Percy, Rielly and Tallinder.

Goalies: Gibson, Heete

(Seems like too many for a lineup. Maybe it's just who will make the trip.)

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina

Here is the Leafs roster for tomorrow night in London. The final lineup will be known following Monday’s morning skate.

Forwards: Ashton, Biggs, Bodie, Booth, Broll, Carrick, Findlay, Frattin, Holland, Kadri, Kontiola, Kozun, Leivo, McKegg, McLaren, McMillan, Smith, Watling and Winnik

Defencemen: Finn, Granberg, Holzer, Knodel, Mikkelson, Nilsson, Percy, Rielly and Tallinder.

Seems to be about the same amount of talent Kadri's used to playing with :naughty:

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006

Most of these players are on the bubble and will be Marlies, when the season starts, or traded, or released.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 1m
NHLers in tomorrow's Leafs-Flyers preseason game: Ashton, Bodie, Booth, Frattin, Holland, Kadri, Kontiola, Winnik, Rielly, Tallinder.

Interesting selection of players, all competing for the same relative few positions on the team.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
I noticed this game does not show in the Centre Ice schedule on Bell Sat. Tomorrows does, normally Leafs TV broadcasts were on CI. Will check it out at 7 I guess.

Preseason should be interesting this year with at least 5 spots up for grabs... to hopefully the player that deserves it the most; but I guess that is even subjective isn't it.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Feel sorry for those in London. Pre season is bad enough but that is one ugly collection of players.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Feel sorry for those in London. Pre season is bad enough but that is one ugly collection of players.

The goaltending is even worst. Heeter AND Gibson, the worst 2 goaltenders in camp I think. Couldn't they have at least played Sparks (played for Guelph) or even Bibeau?

But with that said, pre-season can make some players play out of their minds. A lot of adrenaline for the young players, a lot of hope to make the team and all that jazz.

I'd say this should be a fun game to watch, win or lose.

Do we know the lineup of the Flyers?

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
The goaltending is even worst. Heeter AND Gibson, the worst 2 goaltenders in camp I think. Couldn't they have at least played Sparks (played for Guelph) or even Bibeau?

But with that said, pre-season can make some players play out of their minds. A lot of adrenaline for the young players, a lot of hope to make the team and all that jazz.

I'd say this should be a fun game to watch, win or lose.

Do we know the lineup of the Flyers?

They have another game in Philly tonight. I'm guessing they send a lineup similar to ours to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad