Pre-Game Talk: Leafs - Flyers Mon, Sept 22 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
HOCKEY IS BACK :handclap: :handclap: :handclap: :handclap:

I know it's the pre season but I am pumped woop woop. I haven't seen an offical line up anywhere yet.

They like to bring as many ex-OHLers as possible when they go to London, especially ex-Knights.

Kadri will definitely play. I think you can expect the Ruperts to play as well, or at least Ryan.

There's a rule that you need a minimum amount of 'veterans' though, so we're likely to see a decent looking lineup. I want Komarov in there ASAP. I love his troll face.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
They like to bring as many ex-OHLers as possible when they go to London, especially ex-Knights.

Kadri will definitely play. I think you can expect the Ruperts to play as well, or at least Ryan.

There's a rule that you need a minimum amount of 'veterans' though, so we're likely to see a decent looking lineup. I want Komarov in there ASAP. I love his troll face.

I can't wait to watch Stamkos play this time next year :sarcasm:

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Finally...

HomerHugsTV.jpg

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I'm happy to finally watch an actual live game and not the replays of older Leafs games cut down to one hour on Leafs TV or replays of the 2014 Winter Classic on the NHL Network, which both channels have shown all summer.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
The first couple of preseason games are always a bit disappointing. Lots of prospects playing with little surefire roster players. The quality of hockey will be more like the rookie tournament rather than an NHL game.

leafstilldeath*

Are we "Burning The Boats"?

Or

Are we doing "Hail Mary"?

:naughty:

Kyle Doobas*

The first couple of preseason games are always a bit disappointing. Lots of prospects playing with little surefire roster players. The quality of hockey will be more like the rookie tournament rather than an NHL game.
.........kay

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i :heart: Hockey :)

who cares if it's rookies with little NHL talent. i want all the babies to do well, i'm curious about all the competition. Hockey's Back, and maybe we'll actually win a game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad