GDT: Leafs @ Capitals - 3/20/24 7:30 EST on SN - Here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Lets go Timmins! hope he has a great game. Need him ready to go in case of injuries etc. Can the Leafs start playing like a playoff team again? I know they probably can cruise into playoffs but the new guys need to experience the team firing on all cylinders and playing with some structure.

Reactions: aingefan

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Someone needs to pull Auston aside and light a fire under his ass psychologically. Ever since he reached the mid 50s in goals he's been on auto pilot seemingly not caring perhaps to save his mojo for the playoffs. I wanted him to reach 70 because that's a rare club.
He’s a pro and doesn’t want to show up the rest of the guys by lapping them.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
"Brodie has been shit all year, which is why I play him more than anybody in all situations"

It sounds like, reading between the lines, he has no other better option and is thankful Brodie has been a pro through it, even though he knows he hasn’t been great.

Kind of a shot at Tre for not being able to bring in anyone better

And Keefe really should start resting people for the playoffs, they’ll play Florida or Boston no matter how the rest of the season goes. They aren’t catching those two teams, and even if they drop a spot it’s probably a better matchup for them.

Now is the time to prep for the post season, practice what it’ll take in April now. I couldn’t care less about the score as much as how they are approaching the game now

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It sounds like, reading between the lines, he has no other better option and is thankful Brodie has been a pro through it, even though he knows he hasn’t been great.

Kind of a shot at Tre for not being able to bring in anyone better

And Keefe really should start resting people for the playoffs, they’ll play Florida or Boston no matter how the rest of the season goes. They aren’t catching those two teams, and even if they drop a spot it’s probably a better matchup for them.

Now is the time to prep for the post season, practice what it’ll take in April now. I couldn’t care less about the score as much as how they are approaching the game now

Tampa is 5 points behind, if Leafs drop this one in regulation it could still get interesting as Tampa got SJ tomorrow. Who knows what can happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad