HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
had this print in my room as a kid.

1710951835047.png

heh.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Keefe seems like he was fuming last night, hopefully, the boys come out prepared today because holy moly that was... a really brutal display

Oh he was pissed. lol

I watched that interview, the man might quit before being fired. He’s tired of the half efforts too.

Any word on Boosh?

He’s in Toronto, didn’t make the trip.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
He should be fuming at himself too. Kept rolling Riley-Brodie out there. Anyway, this is another tough game against a desperate team. They have to up the intensity right from the start. I enjoy watching these games where the game is really meaningful for the other team.
I'm sure he was, just like the players fume at themselves. A vicious self inflicted shoulder shrug, a brief frown in a mirror and it's penance paid in full. No point dwelling on it any further after a self lambasting of that magnitude.

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
As we get closer to the playoffs, what happened
Jets, Canucks, Bruins, Lightening, Oilers win and take care of business, most against inferior teams.
The Leafs sleep for 2 periods and lose to a terrible team.

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
I hope that Ovie at least nets a few. Watching his goal chase is more fun at the moment than cheering on the Leafs.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Someone needs to pull Auston aside and light a fire under his ass psychologically. Ever since he reached the mid 50s in goals he's been on auto pilot seemingly not caring perhaps to save his mojo for the playoffs. I wanted him to reach 70 because that's a rare club.

Hopefully playing Ovechkin will stir something random in him to please compete at a high level.

This whole idea of saving yourself for the playoffs is so ludicrous to me. None of the other Art Ross contenders are really slowing down. They’re all blasting away and stats padding, gearing up and feeling good going into the stretch drive.

I don’t know who came up with load management in hockey but it’s like airplane slowing down on the runway mid takeoff to save fuel for once the plane is in the air. Doesn’t make any sense.

Reactions: aingefan

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Sit Brodie, hes actually unplayable. Soft, slow, stupid is how I’d describe his game

Woll’s turn to play, if he has a great game I’d give him Edmonton

Matthews and Nylander…a full 60 minute effort would be appreciated, maybe a few goals for the best goal scorer in the world

PP scored last night which was nice, especially since philly has a good pk. Now continue scoring and get hot

Reactions: aingefan and rumman

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
I’d give
Rielly Edmunson
Timmins Liljegren
McCabe Benoit

A try while Brodie rests up ?
I don't think Edmundson is good enough to play top pair, on his offside. Lilly has been ok with Mo. Timmins has been good with McCabe... leaving... well, what's left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad