Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
After last night's game:

To Matthews:

1710942038194.png

1710942010853.png

Lacklustre game by our team last night but so many posts...Need to be better tonight.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
View attachment 838835

I'm not sure Bettman will allow cloning, but it might be our only shot to get into the post season.
Feels like cap circumvention. IMO.

I feel that smart people won't watch this game. I'll be watching.
Shush. It's the only way we might be able to get him to score goals :sarcasm:

I'll be watching it too, even if it's not a wise choice likely. :laugh: I feel like someone didn't turn off their TV in time though that was the true cause of our loss. 🤔

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Keefe seems like he was fuming last night, hopefully, the boys come out prepared today because holy moly that was... a really brutal display

He should be fuming at himself too. Kept rolling Riley-Brodie out there. Anyway, this is another tough game against a desperate team. They have to up the intensity right from the start. I enjoy watching these games where the game is really meaningful for the other team.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
This is the game that will be the start of Woll taking back the net and making it his. I expect (hope for?) a good one from him tonight.

HockeyMad68

Oct 14, 2017
He should be fuming at himself too. Kept rolling Riley-Brodie out there. Anyway, this is another tough game against a desperate team. They have to up the intensity right from the start. I enjoy watching these games where the game is really meaningful for the other team.
Yep . He has to let go of that Reilly Brodie combo or someone has to take them from him

Leafs98

Sep 26, 2007
Keefe seems like he was fuming last night, hopefully, the boys come out prepared today because holy moly that was... a really brutal display
I mean he admitted in post game they weren't ready to play and said that's on him. It was pretty obvious to everyone they needed to be ready and needed to emphasize its gonna be a tough game. Really is troubling.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
The Caps need to win this game. Carolina on Friday and four games next week, including Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese