Status
Not open for further replies.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Hope Reaves beats Manson's ass for that crosscheck to Mathews last game

On a side note, Josh Manson would be ideal partner for Reilly right now and I think Treliving would be salivating if he was on the Ducks still. Thats exactly his type of defenseman
Reaves has only 2 majors this season (first 2 games if I recall) and didn't start either of them. Doubt he's beating anyone's ass

Reactions: myleafs

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Last game Mackinnon showed up our stars.

This game I hope our big boys return the favour, playing some elite hockey just need to continue to play the way we are

He doesn't seem willing to beat on an unwilling combatant.....and there is basically nobody in the league that wants to go.
That ducks game alone Gudas ducked him 2-3 times. He’s had moments where if he were like domi or Bert it would be a fight, but since it’s him guys duck him

It’s good that he’s playing solid 4th line hockey though, not a liability out there anymore

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
He doesn't seem willing to beat on an unwilling combatant.....and there is basically nobody in the league that wants to go.
Yeah Ive seen him in multiple games where he was asking people to go and they just wouldn't. The latest was the Anaheim game. Ross Johnston and Gudas refused to go with him

Reaves also just doesn't want to jump a guy and get caught with an instigator penalty. Sheldon Keefe penalizes players for putting the team in on the penalty kill

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC
That was a great game against Vegas.
I loved the way the whole team played with purpose on the forecheck. Solid D helped immensely, a great win for the boys.

Looking forward to the Colorado tilt.

Reactions: ToneDog

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
That was a great game against Vegas.
I loved the way the whole team played with purpose on the forecheck. Solid D helped immensely, a great win for the boys.

Looking forward to the Colorado tilt.
I'm still in disbelief that we took Vegas' style and fed it right back to them. Leafs teams from the past just don't do that.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
The boys have earned some goodwill.

Come out and play hard again . Win or lose I will be happy if they continue the trend of this style of play.

Happy seems too strong of a word.

I won't lose my mind

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Wonder how much the altitude affects visitors in Denver ? Must be an advantage for the Avs.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Hope Reaves beats Manson's ass for that crosscheck to Mathews last game

On a side note, Josh Manson would be ideal partner for Reilly right now and I think Treliving would be salivating if he was on the Ducks still. Thats exactly his type of defenseman
Wanted Manson so badly but he wasn’t deemed good enough for us by many here, including our former GM.

So instead the Avs trade for him, because, like you know, the Avs can’t hold a candle to our masterful roster assembling, trade for him and win a Cup.

Good enough for a team pushing hard for a Cup, but not so much good enough for us…..

Luckily we were all in on Hollsy…..

1708815028472.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmo89 and OVO16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad