GDT: Leafs @ Avalanche- 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
Just change nothing. Playing great all around hockey.

Right now, the only way I want lineup changes is if they acquire a top 4 D or a legit goalie. Which obviously wouldn’t be available to play by puck drop tonight either way

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Normally I'm hard on goalies but as long as they win this one it could be 12-10 I don't care.

Can't say for sure why I want this one so bad but I do.

JUST WIN

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Poor Willy got stuck on a line with two agitators so he's been in more scrums this week than his entire career.
Maybe that's a good thing though as it's seemed to rub off as he's been pushing back a bit himself, nearly slashed someone the other night.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Poor Willy got stuck on a line with two agitators so he's been in more scrums this week than his entire career.
Maybe that's a good thing though as it's seemed to rub off as he's been pushing back a bit himself, nearly slashed someone the other night.
I'm loving it. If he keeps it up, he will become a fan favorite

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Tough one tonight but if they bring the intensity, energy and effort they’ve shown in the last few weeks they’ll be fine.

Samsonov should get the net back.

@Squiffy has a special GDT planned for tonight but thought we could get the discussion going until it’s up.
I do lol..?

I think we gotta ride the hot hand on the GDT’s, the BwO is a superstitious lot.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
It feels like we can roll 4 lines and 3 defense pairings consistently for the first time in a long while.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Hope Reaves beats Manson's ass for that crosscheck to Mathews last game

On a side note, Josh Manson would be ideal partner for Reilly right now and I think Treliving would be salivating if he was on the Ducks still. Thats exactly his type of defenseman

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Hope Reaves beats Manson's ass for that crosscheck to Mathews last game

On a side note, Josh Manson would be ideal partner for Reilly right now and I think Treliving would be salivating if he was on the Ducks still. Thats exactly his type of defenseman
I was thinking that too but I doubt the Leafs are the type that will remember these things and seek retribution as much as I'd love to see it

Reactions: OVO16

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

Did very well in 2 games. He's good enough now you don't need to sign a 7th d man next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad