BRUINS GDT ECSF GAME 4 6:41 PM - NHL assigns 2 clowns for the game - TBS, truTV, MAX, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu Pidassle

Feb 7, 2013
Boston North Shore

It seems as if hitting the goalie was a Burridge specialty, I saw another video of him running Patrick Roy. It was definitely a different game back then. The emergence of Matt Cooke type players was an unintended side effect of cracking down on fighting. Even notorious players like Claude Lemieux knew better than taking head shots because they knew they would have to answer the bell.

This is a good example of the team unity this team needs. Even Glen "where's your purse' Wesley was throwing down.

Last edited:

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
LOL, why start now Pavel!?! I'm tired of his act. He's a 2nd-3rd liner, a complementary player in over his head. Really doing very little. Best suited for a no-check league. Devils fans had him pegged for what he is. At least Haula had pushback and not lip service.
13 shots in 10 playoff games thus far. 1 shot last game, 0 shots the game before. 2 shots in game 1 this series. Pretty meh given his lack of physicality/toughness.

Reactions: Gordoff

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
So on the Bennett thing, I seen two other instances of him doing the similar thing. He shoots left, and his top hand is right. He lets go of his left hand and places up high on the back and then comes up high around the head with the knob of his stick hanging out in his right hand, and sort of punches w the whole thing. Seeing the same thing in other videos makes me realize it’s a move he’s acquired through time. And dirty. No accident. Completely intentional.
He clotheslines people, he uses the momentum of both skaters to whip his hand holding the stick at players heads but does it during the hit so it looks like follow through or just collision.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
The Bruins need to treat this as an elimination game. It's not literally, but essentially it has that importance and impact. Lose here and there's no coming back. So go out, put it all on the line, give whatever you've got left, and play like there's no tomorrow. Hope it's enough to tie the series and then see what happens from there. And give the home fans something to get behind.

If the Panthers prove too good, so be it, but don't just let them walk away with it. Make it a struggle.
And make it hurt too.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Maybe I’m a rapid fan but given the circumstances and pride of the org a stake I wouldn’t even be mad if some low rung B just takes a full ice sprint at one of the cats legs. They want to be dirty and take out the captain with a non hockey play we should return the favor and see how the cats do without Barkov for a playoff round or two. Earn the 15 game suspension is all I’m asking for.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad