leaf fans; who is your second favourite team

The Magic Man

With God given hands
Sep 1, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I don't really have a 2nd favorite, and don't care for the success of other teams. Other then in the playoffs, when the leafs are out. Then I would usually cheer for a team like PHI. I've always admired their teams for their grit and heart. From Lindros to Primeau to Richards to now Hartnell, Simmonds and the Schenns, I've always had an affinity to tough hockey players. It's the reason guys like Tucker, Roberts, Corson and Domi have always been favorites of mine. Same reason I love having Dion on our team.

What I wouldn't give to draft our own rugged top 6 player with heart and grit. The Flyers ALWAYS have players like this. Is it a surprise that they rarely miss the playoffs despite consistent bad goaltending?

6 8 5 13

Oct 26, 2009
Detroit. Datsyuk is my favourite player on any team, love the Red Wings jerseys, and they're a successful original 6 team in the West with a great coach.
I'm a little worried I may have to pick a different team next year when the Wings join the Leafs division, plus winter classic rivalry etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad