leaf fans; who is your second favourite team

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
None. I do have favorite players on other teams but I don't really tend to root other teams at all especially considering that 90% of the league hates us haha...unless they the outcome of their games benefits the Leafs.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays, Marlies, Raptors.

Seriously though when the Maple Leafs aren't playing and there happens to be another NHL game on TV, I might watch it just for fun and couldn't care which two teams are playing each other.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Hawks. Loved seeing them beat those greasy Canucks to win the Cup.

Dougie Gilmour

Sep 2, 2012
Lets Go Philly! (Favorite player is Mike Richards. I was upset he got traded away, and was even more pissed that Toronto didn't get him lmaoo)

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
The Thrashers until they moved. I can't cheer for the Jets because I now hate the city of Winnipeg. Nashville was my #3 so I guess they're my #2 now. Also like the Pens when they're not playing us lol.

Morlesio14*

Marlies, toronto fc, Arsenal, any junior teams with leafs propects (steelheads, generals, warriors)

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Nashville supporter since 2004 when Stevey Sullivan joined. ;)

Obviously a diehard jays fan aswell.

Leafs For Life*

Nashville and St Louis are my 2nd tier teams. But, nobody beats the Leafs in my heart. :heart:

TMLOBI

Jul 22, 2010
Toronto
Easily Team Canada (at any stage but preferably the Mens Olympics)

Then the Raptors, Marlies, Knights.

I might have to start watching the Jays a bit more.. but baseball is so damned boring.

Second favourite NHL team? LOL. I guess whatever team I have money on any given night. But I am only cheering for them to win that game so I can win my bet. I have never bet against Toronto in any sport and never will.

Maple Leafs since I could talk. Maple Leafs until I die.

GO LEAFS GO

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Chicago. Chicago is the American Toronto. Love everything Chicago.

tumblr_m496advuL81rwqtnko1_500.gif

I like them too.

But my love for Captain Serious does not match that of the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad