GDT: LDR’s Inaugural GDT Thread: Youth Caps Vs. Long Island Semi-Old Farts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
You know about it but maybe don't realize how big of a deal it was? There's rehab, then there's getting game-strong, and then there's trusting that it's strong and ready.
No need for the condescending lecture on rehab and game strength. My comment was about his skating speed, not his overall play, which I agree has been great.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Gonna keep harping on this but 16 minutes for NAK and less than 10 for Mantha/Lapierre when they generated both of our goals is galaxy brain coaching! This is dumb!

Reactions: um

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Would love to see replay of Miro dumping Czikas or clutterbuck or whoever it was, i really wish phillips had been able to reach the backdoor pass right after

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Gonna keep harping on this but 16 minutes for NAK and less than 10 for Mantha/Lapierre when they generated both of our goals is galaxy brain coaching! This is dumb!
I'm still on #TeamCarbery, but this is a perfect example of how doing full-on line matching ends up backfiring. You let the other team get their best players out there the most, while yours are relegated to spot duty.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I'm still on #TeamCarbery, but this is a perfect example of how doing full-on line matching ends up backfiring. You let the other team get their best players out there the most, while yours are relegated to spot duty.

How is it backfiring we are tied in a division game

• Haha
Reactions: Hivemind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad