GDT: LDR’s Inaugural GDT Thread: Youth Caps Vs. Long Island Semi-Old Farts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I’ll say it again over and over again. There are times Lapi is on the puck and I mistake him rather quickly for good Kuzy.

Outsiders that don’t watch will say Ovi has lost it and sucks, but I really just think that he can’t buy a goal right now. No puck luck is going his way.
This. I know folks focus on his puck handling, but honestly, he lost that ages ago. His passing has been terrific this year. He's been committed to D, even if not always so effective, and he's shooting plenty. Maybe his shot has lost some velocity or accuracy which is making it easier to save... I dunno... but he's playing well overall, IMO, this season.

Last edited:

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
This. I know folks focus on his puck handling, but honestly, he lost that ages ago. His passing has been terrific this year. He's been committed to D, even if not always so effective, and he's shooting plenty. Maybe his shot has lost some velocity or accuracy which is making it easier to save... I dunno... but he's playing well overall, IMO, this season.
I’m with you Cali. If anything, shoot more!

Reactions: Calicaps

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Wow those odds on the Caps making the playoff are really nice... I never bet on the Caps but that might be too good to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad