LD Rasmus Dahlin - Frolunda HC, SHL (2018, 1st, BUF) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Of all the non-playoff teams likely to have the best chances at winning the lottery, what team would align best with Dahlin and his style?

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Almost scored again. Just embarrased SAIKs defense and got into "fisticuffs" in front of the net after the whistle. Got a penalty off of it.

Last edited:

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
He could honestly be over a point a game right now with some of the chances he’s had...

icing

Jun 22, 2003
Sweden
He's so sick.

Some highlights from this season and at the end the fantastic coast to coast goal from last season

Edit: Already posted above. Could not see properly since all twitters says "loading tweet". Anyone knows why? Am I missing a setting?

Reactions: PepperKeenan

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Of all the non-playoff teams likely to have the best chances at winning the lottery, what team would align best with Dahlin and his style?

I don't know about style, but Dahlin playing in a huge market like Montreal would be insane.
We all know about the hype that Matthews get by playing in Toronto, but Dahlin who's much more skilled and a highlight real machine would be crazy hyped in Montreal.

Also he would be playing with Weber (just like Mete is doing this year), and in front of Price, and that's basically a green light for him to do whatever he wants without worrying about the mistakes.

BonAppleTea

May 16, 2013
I don't know about style, but Dahlin playing in a huge market like Montreal would be insane.
We all know about the hype that Matthews get by playing in Toronto, but Dahlin who's much more skilled and a highlight real machine would be crazy hyped in Montreal.

Also he would be playing with Weber (just like Mete is doing this year), and in front of Price, and that's basically a green light for him to do whatever he wants without worrying about the mistakes.

If this season start has taught us anything it is that there are no green lights in Montreal right now. Unfortunately

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This guy is such an unbelievable hockey player. I watched today's game, and was floored at how good he played. I've seen him many times before, but it seems like the last number of games he's really settled in with Frolunda, and become an excellent SHL player more than just a young kid with a ton of ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad