LD Miro Heiskanen - IFK Helsinki, Liiga (2017, 3rd, DAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Every goal so far. While his shot isn't particularly powerful, it's accurate.

And his shot is already clearly more powerful than it was last season. Not a real rocket, but definitely not a muffin either. And as already mentioned, his shot is first of all pretty accurate, which is still the most important thing about a shot.

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
I am watching his game today and he has been a bit of a letdown. In a slump?
Has he been bad though? From what I've been watching, he hasn't made any noteable mistakes out there, which pretty much means he has been just fine. Also, he was great in his last game vs Saipa, so I don't think he is suddenly slumping.

Gotta remember the kid is playing 24+ minutes every game while still being 18. Quiet games like this one happens. Still one period more to go though.

TheFinnishTrap

Apr 10, 2012
Almost immediately when I start watching Heiskanen has two good pinches to keep the puck in and help his team score.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014

That is just so filthy. Such a effortless looking release of the stick so the goalie had ZERO chance to even think to respond. And on top of that its a top corner goal just WOW :amazed:

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015

Just saw this posted, right away starts with a beauty defensive play.

I went through like 12 games for that video and I honestly counted less than 5 noticeable rookie mistakes from Heiskanen that resulted legit scoring chance for the opponent. So when you put that into context of him playing 24+ minutes a night and him having to play through the toughest moments because he is their most valuable player, it's really amazing how flawless he is. Also, they say the shot is his weakness yet he keeps scoring with it quite regularly. :rolleyes:

Even his coach has admitted that Heiskanen is already the leader of his team at the 18. I can't wait what kind of player he will be in 5 years.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
I went through like 12 games for that video and I honestly counted less than 5 noticeable rookie mistakes from Heiskanen that resulted legit scoring chance for the opponent. So when you put that into context of him playing 24+ minutes a night and him having to play through the toughest moments because he is their most valuable player, it's really amazing how flawless he is. Also, they say the shot is his weakness yet he keeps scoring with it quite regularly. :rolleyes:

Even his coach has admitted that Heiskanen is already the leader of his team at the 18. I can't wait what kind of player he will be in 5 years.

Yeah thats for sure Im more impressed with this guy as the months go by imagine like you said what will look like in 5 years. Cant wait to look back at this draft at that time with so many guys already looking so good

Reactions: Ippenator

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Just a stupidly good release on that tight angle shot. Now if his teammates would just bury a few more of his passes so his assists go up that would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad