LD Miro Heiskanen - IFK Helsinki, Liiga (2017, 3rd, DAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglefinn

Oct 21, 2009
Another beauty goal!

Started from behind own goal, carried the puck and faked out two players and after some tic-tac passing Heiskanen is still going to the goal with full speed and tapped it in and tied the game.

One of those momenrs when you see player "carrying" the team.

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
Sigh another goal right at the end of the game. I have to stop statwatching and hope for a slump.

DieTomi

Auston "50 Goals" Matthews
Aug 4, 2017
Hamilton
This guy is so solid, can't wait to watch him at the WJC. A Heiskanen-Juolevi pairing will be causing fits for any team, not to mention the depth they have on the back end in Valimaki, Jokiharju, Vaakanainen... and I'm probably forgetting a few.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
He really does remind me of Karlsson just looking at his highlights. Can someone else who's watched him more find a more appropriate comparison?

I think Duncan Keith way way more than Karlsson

Reactions: cc

Hockeyisl1fe

Dec 8, 2016
He really does remind me of Karlsson just looking at his highlights. Can someone else who's watched him more find a more appropriate comparison?
I do honestly see a bit of Karlsson in him when he carries the puck up the ice using his speed and great hands to his advantage. I am not saying he will be as dominant offensively as him tho. Straight quote from him: "I liked to watch Scott Niedermayer when he played. Now I like to watch Karlsson and Duncan Keith". Some professional scouts have compared him to Niedermayer and Keith too, I think both of them are valid stylistic comparisons.

Reactions: Satan and cc

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
His overall play reminds me of Kris Letang to be honest. I didn't get the opportunity to see him play last year where I was busy but I've caught a few games this season and I like what I see.

Reactions: cc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad