GDT: Latvia - Germany

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Ehrhoff playing 30 minutes a game masked a lot of deficiencies. Beyond Seider D talent hasn't kept up with forward talent

Beyond Seider there is literally 0 talent that comes close. Future Germany games will have to end like 9-8 or 7-6. if you can’t shut them down, outscore them haha

Predigree

Dec 4, 2015
Ebensee, Austria
I realy was suprised Kahun is a german player too. I know him, but never realiced he is german. Germany has a lot of NHL players in the last years.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
Curious question... How many if the guys in German roster would be on best on best 2022roster? What about Latvia?

Eg. Swiss have about 15 of their guys
Canada has zero
Czechs have 4 to 6 (Hronek and kubalik should be locks)

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
I realy was suprised Kahun is a german player too. I know him, but never realiced he is german. Germany has a lot of NHL players in the last years.

Some people might remember him because he rode shotgun at the World Juniors back in the day and arguably outperformed him in those tournaments. He played DEL afterwards though and only attracted NHL attention after the 2018 Olympics

It seems like Germany does that whenever they get the lead. Build a wall and wait for it to be over. Just worked against Canada, surprisingly.

Yeah, it's annoying.

keup257

Oct 4, 2010
Lower Saxony
Curious question... How many if the guys in German roster would be on best on best 2022roster? What about Latvia?

Eg. Swiss have about 15 of their guys
Canada has zero
Czechs have 4 to 6 (Hronek and kubalik should be locks)
Most. Only additions would be Stützle and Draisaitl and Goalies. Maybe some veterans who skipped this year.

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Sorry, missed Stützle and edited. Wouldn't consider Sturm and Bokk as players making the team much better. Maybe Sturm but Bokk seems to be an overrated talent by now for me.

Question was not who makes the team better but who would be on the roster. :D and we all know: NHL sells :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad