GDT: Latvia - Germany

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Odd injury, didn’t look that bad really

Edit: Then again I once broke my hand just changing lines. So maybe I shouldn’t be talking

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Well this game will be ending in a tie that is 100% given.

Will harken back to the Germany Austria world cup soccer game years ago.

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
Germany sucking ass this period. How about spending some time in the o zone for f***s sake

Sometimes it feels like the Sport1 dudes with their focus on "defending well" are actually coaching this team.

Reactions: pukovnik

Predigree

Dec 4, 2015
Ebensee, Austria
Hope Latvia win this Game. Sorry German´s, you play good Hockey, but the Latvia Fans are allways the best in every IIHF Tournament plus it´s there home one. I say that as an Austrian Citizen and ther is no hate for the German Team. I realy respect how good the german hockey is right now.

Reactions: Maverick41

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
Yeah, if this game ends in a draw it's clearly going to be by accident. They're playing their asses off.

Reactions: Predigree

PenDuhNotPittsburgh

May 13, 2017
Krefeld
I would say the weakest showing of the Germans so far. Italy doesn't really count and Kazakhstan was a game where I'd say we actually played pretty damn good just turned out to be stupid tripping over our own feet and getting penalty shots which were none^^

Last edited:

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Hope Latvia win this Game. Sorry German´s, you play good Hockey, but the Latvia Fans are allways the best in every IIHF Tournament plus it´s there home one. I say that as an Austrian Citizen and ther is no hate for the German Team. I realy respect how good the german hockey is right now.

Going to Austria on Thursday, why are you breaking my heart?

keup257

Oct 4, 2010
Lower Saxony
Sorry^^ I dont want to breaking your heart^^ ( Ihr spielt tolles Eishokey. Ich gönne es nur den Letten ein wenig mehr dieses Jahr sorry.) Have fun in Austria.
Also going to Austria in a few weeks but mainly to pass by to Slovenia. Just to open up another wound ;)

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Sorry^^ I dont want to breaking your heart^^ ( Ihr spielt tolles Eishokey. Ich gönne es nur den Letten ein wenig mehr dieses Jahr sorry.) Have fun in Austria.

Well in my opinion we played better and more entertaining hockey when Krupp or Sturm coached the team.

keup257

Oct 4, 2010
Lower Saxony
I think there has been constant progress from a surviving team to a kind of good team. I wouldn't nail it down to one coach (-ing team).

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Why aren´t Draisaitl and Stützle in the team?

Stützle has a lingering hand injury and wants to finally cure it.

Draisaitl had to face the media after the sweep and wouldn’t have been to allowed to play before the QF due to quarantine rules. No point in flying over if you might not even see a minute of icetime

keup257

Oct 4, 2010
Lower Saxony
Stützle has a lingering hand injury and wants to finally cure it.

Draisaitl had to face the media after the sweep and wouldn’t have been to allowed to play before the QF due to quarantine rules. No point in flying over if you might not even see a minute of icetime
Actually Stützle wasn't allowed by Ottawa because of the reasons you mentioned. But don't want to be a nitpicker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad