Prospect Info: Lane Hutson Part 2

Destopcorner

Apr 29, 2018
You don't usually grow past 19, and he's probably closer to 5'9, it's what he is. He'll never have good size.
Can we please stop with the b.s. regarding his growth, it is pathetic.
What's wrong with you two devils. No he's not 5'8 5'9, he's already 5'10 and yeah, he grew since the draft... like it or not. And putting INSANE numbers. Gotta appreciate a prospect when he burns HOF records in his freshman year regardless of his size.

Reactions: cphabs

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
What's wrong with you two devils. No he's not 5'8 5'9, he's already 5'10 and yeah, he grew since the draft... like it or not. And putting INSANE numbers. Gotta appreciate a prospect when he burns HOF records in his freshman year regardless of his size.

He claims to be 5'10" but that is unlikely, I would bet my left *** that he is rounding up from somewhere in the 5'9"+ range.

This may come as a shock to everyone but the team isn't measuring the players and updating their height/weight lol. The players and their agents are solely responsible for this and it is no coincidence that he and his brother updated their "new heights" on the same day.

I personally am more interested in him putting on muscle and improving his skating but to have people arbitrarily rounding up to 5'11" is absolutely embarrassing fanboy-ism and it is gag inducing. The last known measurement was at the combine at 5'8 1/4" and he may very well have grown but there is no official measurement and certainly no reason to state that he is or is about to hit 5'11".

I have no issue with people being a excited with his play as he is a gifted player but the over the top nonsense regarding his height is dragging a fun discussion into pseudo science land where nonsense thrives and intelligent discussion dies.

Before all of his sycophants come bawling into the thread let me say it again......He is a great prospect who I was cheering for us to select at the spot where we selected him and I am thrilled with his development.....can we just please park the hyperbolic drivel in fantasy land before entering the discussion?

Last edited:

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Imagine having the first overall pick in the draft and picking the best player with your fourth selection.

Calling Lane Hutson the best player in the draft is absolutely the type of whimsical fantasy that happens in fans dreams...and that is where it should stay because it is utter nonsense.

HuGo would trade Hutson in a nano second for any of Jiricek, Nemec or Mintyukov and that is before mentioning all of the forwards lol.

Before anointing him the best player in the draft perhaps let him learn how to backskate and defend first. He was a great selection at the end of the second round but calling him the best player in the draft is laughable. Maybe one day he proves you correct but to arbitrarily assign him that title at this point reeks of overzealous home team bias.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Calling Lane Hutson the best player in the draft is absolutely the type of whimsical fantasy that happens in fans dreams...and that is where it should stay because it is utter nonsense.

HuGo would trade Hutson in a nano second for any of Jiricek, Nemec or Mintyukov and that is before mentioning all of the forwards lol.

Before anointing him the best player in the draft perhaps let him learn how to backskate and defend first. He was a great selection at the end of the second round but calling him the best player in the draft is laughable. Maybe one day he proves you correct but to arbitrarily assign him that title at this point reeks of overzealous home team bias.

Prospects are consistently overhyped.

Even found a way to overhype the phenoms like price. It was getting biblical.

You wonder what the hype would look like if mcDavid was drafted here.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022

I'm sorry but i find it funny how people liking Hutson seems to trigger you everytime, lol.

You took what he said too seriously.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018

Bro is absolutely heated about Hutson

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
A buddy was at the BU game last night and sent me this.

1677890185799-png.662577
1. We are everywhere.
2. Its true.
3. Love it.

Reactions: Chadstudsky

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006

Thought he meant best player of the Habs draft was Hutson despite picking 1st overall with 2 other picks after.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
He claims to be 5'10" but that is unlikely, I would bet my left *** that he is rounding up from somewhere in the 5'9"+ range.

This may come as a shock to everyone but the team isn't measuring the players and updating their height/weight lol. The players and their agents are solely responsible for this and it is no coincidence that he and his brother updated their "new heights" on the same day.

I personally am more interested in him putting on muscle and improving his skating but to have people arbitrarily rounding up to 5'11" is absolutely embarrassing fanboy-ism and it is gag inducing. The last known measurement was at the combine at 5'8 1/4" and he may very well have grown but there is no official measurement and certainly no reason to state that he is or is about to hit 5'11".

I have no issue with people being a excited with his play as he is a gifted player but the over the top nonsense regarding his height is dragging a fun discussion into pseudo science land where nonsense thrives and intelligent discussion dies.

Before all of his sycophants come bawling into the thread let me say it again......He is a great prospect who I was cheering for us to select at the spot where we selected him and I am thrilled with his development.....can we just please park the hyperbolic drivel in fantasy land before entering the discussion?
no deal. i would only accpet the bet if you both both left and right n**t

• Haha
Reactions: dinodebino

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad