GDT: LAME DAY THREAD: 11 Feb 2013 - Wild @ Flames - FSN+ - 8PM

SwimToTheMoon

Wild fan in WPG
Sep 5, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Well at least, tomorrow's game will be well covered here. :D

Let's just hope the MTL/Tampa game won't go to OT.

The Wild tend to always fail miserably when they play on TSN/CBC in Canada. I always think: Hey! The Wild are on National tv!! Now we can show the rest of Canada who the Wild are! Then the Wild come out and lay a big turd.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I bet CBC wants to show as much as possible given how much we resemble Canada with our passionate love for hockey and even way of life for that matter. We are very similar in so many ways.

Now, if we could just get a team that is good enough for them to showcase. :laugh:

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
I bet CBC wants to show as much as possible given how much we resemble Canada with our passionate love for hockey and even way of life for that matter. We are very similar in so many ways.

Now, if we could just get a team that is good enough for them to showcase. :laugh:

Yea, you don't need to be good to play like a Canadian team. Hence Oilers, Habs, and Leafs.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
The reason the Wild suck on the road is they have the suckiest road sweaters in the League.....When the hell are they going to ditch these gawd awful threads and come out with something else?

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Going to have to watch this through a stream. Which sucks.

But I just got done with the GDT for tomorrow. Some of you guys should get a kick out of it.

Mumbler*

Back up Goalie? CHECK!

VS. a team who's playing bad at home? CHECK!

Milestone game for the Kaptin? CHECK!

What could go wrong!? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad