Montréal
This GDT brought to you by the Wild's 2013 road game efforts:

1l8Ixcc.png

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I actually feel good about this road game after seeing the team play pretty good vs Nashville.

Maybe the Nashville game was a start of something good...just as the previous game vs the Preds was the start of something bad.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I just noticed the game is aired on FSN +. No clue what that is. I have charter and don't think I have that. :/

Last edited:

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Wild might catch a break tonight, as 1/2 of the Flames team is hurting.

of course Curtis Glencross is due for a 2-goal performance against us.

This is already a "trap" game for the Wild, feeling smug after winning on Saturday, now they play a team that just got trounced by Vancouver ... but we are playing in the Saddledome, that forsaken barn, that once kept us something like 0-452-2.

We need to play hard the entire time, give 110% every shift, we got to stick to our game plan, trust our instincts, dictate the play, and if we get some puck luck, the breaks might come our way. (did I forget any of the timeless cliches?)

This might be one of those high scoring games we all dream the Wild could have. Unless Mikka is playing.

Last edited:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
FSN Plus is 827 (HD) on charter I believe. All the listings are on FSN's website too.

Oh thanks!

I just turned it to that channel and it's saying:

Charter

REGIONAL SPORTS EXTRA GAMES IS CURRENTLY OFF AIR

VISIT WWW.FOXSPORTSNORTH.COM FOR SCHEDULE

So then found this: http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/fsnorth_plus/

Yes, perfect, I assume when game time hits, this channel will be rolling.

Thanks! Everyone else look on there if you're unsure about your channel. :)

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I hate Calgary more than any other of our division rivals. The first Wild game i watched, they lost to Calgary in a shootout at home, the game where Clutterbuck had 2 goals and started becoming a star in his rookie season.

One of my best friends even became a Flames fan because of my new love for the Wild so we could have rivalries. We would spend hours and hours on NHL 09 playing Minnesota vs Calgary, and it was always great fun. I know most of these games are usually boring, but that just gives me another reason to hate Calgary.

3-1 Wild victory tonight, Parise empty netter.

MNWILDFAN001

Jul 2, 2010
Minnesota
Oh thanks!

I just turned it to that channel and it's saying:

Charter

REGIONAL SPORTS EXTRA GAMES IS CURRENTLY OFF AIR

VISIT WWW.FOXSPORTSNORTH.COM FOR SCHEDULE

So then found this: http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/pages/fsnorth_plus/

Yes, perfect, I assume when game time hits, this channel will be rolling.

Thanks! Everyone else look on there if you're unsure about your channel. :)
That is their plan. Although I remember at least one time last year the HD channel didn't come on for the first 20 minutes of the game. So I had to watch it in...SD :cry:

Billy Mays Here*

Expecting a win tonight and at least 3 goals since there's no Kipper.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Hell ****ing yeah lame day thread!

Hell ****ing no fsn+ :facepalm: StanDURR definishion it is. Because Cable One sucks it.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
That is their plan. Although I remember at least one time last year the HD channel didn't come on for the first 20 minutes of the game. So I had to watch it in...SD :cry:

Oh man, I hope we don't get a repeat of that!

ETA: This is ridiculous, we are the state of hockey, we have a shortened season, everyone should have the game on their TV screens tonight!

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
I just noticed the game is aired on FSN +. No clue what that is. I have charter and don't think I have that. :/

Depends on where you are. I get the channel and it's called "regional sports extra" on my charter (in wisconsin)

Edit: Should have read the whole thread before responding, looks like your question was already answered.

OpRedDawn*

and to have to miss it because of the t-wolves vs cavaliers..... ew

nba needs another lockout

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
TydlsLd.jpg

In all seriousness, gotta get that first road win. It's also 500th NHL game for Kaptain Koivu.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Flames lineup for today

Glencross-Tanguay-Iginla
Cervenka-Street-Hudler
Comeau-Stajan-Stepniak
Jackman-Begin-Jones

Giordano-Bouwmeester
Brodie-Wideman
Smith-Butler

Irving