Dany Heatley - Mikael Granlund - Devin Setoguchi
Kyle Brodziak - Matt Cullen - Cal Clutterbuck
Mike Rupp - Zenon Konopka - Pierre-Marc Bouchard

Ryan Suter - Jonas Brodin
Clayton Stoner - Tom Gilbert
Justin Falk - Nate Prosser

Niklas Bäckström
Josh Harding

Scratches: Torrey Mitchell (LW, healthy), Marco Scandella (D, healthy)

IR: Jared Spurgeon (lower body)

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
On paper, this looks like a good of a chance as any to put up one of those pesky road wins. I'm thinking the team finally has some confidence after the win on Saturday night.

3-1 Wild tonight.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
As I've said before, I don't do predictions because I'm always wrong, but since I kind of suggested the Preds would win and they lost, I'm going to say that the Wild may have gotten overconfident because of the win and the Flames could take this one.:nod:

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
I really hope a 2-1 OT win at home wouldn't propel this group into overconfidence. I'm still looking for a nice 3+ goal victory. I guess tonight's as good a night as any.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
DfK2Lb.jpg

We gonna win. all on the Wild.
All of it.

Beegoalie

Dec 21, 2011
Pominville Minnesota
Im gonna go out on a limb and say that Jarome Iginla has a point in this one...REAL daring prediction I know.

But in all seriousness lets be positive! 4-1 Wild win!

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
So weird how we have to see the horrible T Wolves on FSN instead. I love our T Wolves but their season is done with Love out and Rubio still not back to himself. Of course, there's more factors too but the point is why put on the T Wolves and not the Wild? Lame.

Wild win 3-2.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I miss the days when we used to add a y or ey to the end of everybody's names.

Wild will beat the Flamey tonight!! Any win would be good, but boy could we use a blowout type game. :yo:

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
So weird how we have to see the horrible T Wolves on FSN instead. I love our T Wolves but their season is done with Love out and Rubio still not back to himself. Of course, there's more factors too but the point is why put on the T Wolves and not the Wild? Lame.

Wild win 3-2.

Although, to be fair Ricky's averaging 14-9 this month...

Had 14, 11, 11 assist games in his last 4...

Teddy10Beers

Dec 31, 2011
Minnesota
The Flames are carrying 4 goalies on their roster (Kipper on IR). They claimed Joey MacDonald off waivers from Detroit today and he is expected to be the backup. Kipper likely comes off IR on Wednesday. So ... you have the unusual circumstance where Irving gets the start tonight knowing that he's going down to Abbotsford on Wednesday regardless of how he plays.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
What's a worse game tonight? T'Wolves vs Cavs or Bucks vs Wizards?

Either way, both are on the main FS channels. Hopefully the idiots at FS Wisconsin actually remember to turn the alternate channel on.

SwimToTheMoon

Wild fan in WPG
Sep 5, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
What's a worse game tonight? T'Wolves vs Cavs or Bucks vs Wizards?

Either way, both are on the main FS channels. Hopefully the idiots at FS Wisconsin actually remember to turn the alternate channel on.

I don't mean to offend any basketball fans here, but should there even be an NBA team in Minnesota? Seems everytime I see highlights of a game at the TC it looks like a Coyotes game in terms of attendance.

The fact Bball is being shown over hockey in the State of Hockey is pretty hilarious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad