Confirmed Trade: [LAK/NYR] Brendan Lemieux for 2021 4th round pick

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
I am curious what Brady's % of cap is vs what Dustin's was when he signed. A lot, if not most, were not a fan of Brown's deal so will likely back up your point. But Brady is a more skilled Brown that fights more.
I don't like the way Tkachuk's negotiate contracts, as it seems they have no loyalty. $8.2M seems pretty fair for someone who is already over 20 goals per season (which should increase as the team skill develops and he develops), and also brings a lot bite to his game.
8 is a lot for career max 45 points. He just literally got mauled on the ice. Instead of beating up a non heavy weight in Lemieux, Brady got victimized & had that postgame presser. Not how a capitan & leader handle themselves.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
8 is a lot for career max 45 points. He just literally got mauled on the ice. Instead of beating up a non heavy weight in Lemieux, Brady got victimized & had that postgame presser. Not how a capitan & leader handle themselves.

we see the events of that game very different. Brady can hold his own and I am a big fan of his. Would love him on the Kings any day. It's ok if you do not.

Year right his career max is 45 points in a season, but you would be naïve you think that will be his max:
upload_2021-11-30_10-11-58.png

I think he will be an 80 point forward. Again 100% ok if you don't not feel the same.
Edit: Just realized I have the years backwards. 2021-22 should be on bottom and 18-19 on top

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
Quick’s quote:

Once again I’m saying he is beloved in LA. Quick’s quote reinforces that strongly. Tmac’s quote reinforces that. Kids in the minors even post Instagram stories about him. He is not the locker room cancer he once was. If you don’t believe it, fine, but it’s not the same narrative everyone thinks of him here

Wow, Quick is the ultimate homer. He's beyond HF poster level homer here. I'm pretty sure no one here would claim Lemiuex > B.Tkachuk

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Of course a teammate would say that…

but sure, Lemieux is totally keeping you in 6th place in the division. 4 of his 5 points are in losses, so you can’t even argue he’s helping win games.

I we rely on Lemieux to win games, we have way bigger problems than Lemieux beating Brady up.
BTW how many games did Brady win for you ?
Just out of curiosity

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
he's following Sean Avery's career arc pretty nicely, guess he'll be off to Dallas soon before a resurrection back in NYC.
Dude one day while walking through Midtown I saw a guy wearing an Avery jersey f***ing fly down Broadway on a Harley.

Avery was a borderline superstar in New York for a bit. :laugh:

Reactions: YP44

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
He is loved in LA by literally everybody. Dumbass and suspension-worthy move to bite someone, but doesn't change the fact that he is LOVED here. Teammates and fans alike.
I don’t remember him having any issues with the Rangers either. The problem was he wasn’t consistently a douche; rarely a factor.

He’s definitely bats though.

I remember that game when he was caught on camera telling Max Domi he f***ed his sister. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaper45

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Wow, Quick is the ultimate homer. He's beyond HF poster level homer here. I'm pretty sure no one here would claim Lemiuex > B.Tkachuk

Yeah i take the opinion of a 2x Stanley Cup champion over a but hurt fan.
In general i prefer the player that leaves a rivalry fight as a winner easpecially if the other player isn't special in any meaning
except being captain of a team who can't find someone better.

Reactions: apocalypse

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
In general i prefer the player that leaves a rivalry fight as a winner easpecially if the other player isn't special in any meaning
you sound like the butt hurt fan here. I have no skin in this convo.
It's just that Tkachuk is unequivocally better than Lemieux. If you subscribe to the opposing view, you are the ultimate homer.
What's next, you're gonna try to convince me you'd rather have Adrian Kempe over Andrei Svechnikov.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
This guy will literally bite other humans to stay in the league. Personally that is sad/gross, but you gotta respect the hustle. He is rent free is so many heads after that...'thing' he did. He's basically carving himself out a role of a being savage and out of the 32 old white male GMs, someone is bound to hire him.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
you sound like the butt hurt fan here. I have no skin in this convo.
It's just that Tkachuk is unequivocally better than Lemieux. If you subscribe to the opposing view, you are the ultimate homer.
What's next, you're gonna try to convince me you'd rather have Adrian Kempe over Andrei Svechnikov.

Both of them scoring 4 goals, Lemieux does it on the 4th line instead the 1st.
On top of that he beats Brady up who also makes tripple the amount of money, of course i take Lemieux.

Reactions: FSL KINGS

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
What an interesting thread.
From a mostly outside observer (who lives in Winnipeg, so I will point that out):
1) I have no idea about any of Lemieux's politics
2) I actually like him as a player. I think the Jets sorely needed that agitator / sandpaper in their bottom six, and while he's not a great player, he's not a liability
3) Suggesting that you would not trade him in a heartbeat for Brady Tkachuk is literally one of the dumbest things I have ever read on these Boards

After his draft, Lemieux played 2 more years of junior, and 2 years in the AHL before he even cracked the Jets lineup. Brady put up 45 points before his 20th birthday on a train wreck of a Senators team. Lemieux couldn't even match that in the AHL when he was 21.

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
What an interesting thread.
From a mostly outside observer (who lives in Winnipeg, so I will point that out):
1) I have no idea about any of Lemieux's politics
2) I actually like him as a player. I think the Jets sorely needed that agitator / sandpaper in their bottom six, and while he's not a great player, he's not a liability
3) Suggesting that you would not trade him in a heartbeat for Brady Tkachuk is literally one of the dumbest things I have ever read on these Boards

After his draft, Lemieux played 2 more years of junior, and 2 years in the AHL before he even cracked the Jets lineup. Brady put up 45 points before his 20th birthday on a train wreck of a Senators team. Lemieux couldn't even match that in the AHL when he was 21.

ewe winnipeg ? haha jk

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017

Butt*
Especially*

In general, if you are biting people, you aren't leaving the fight as a winner. Ask Iron Mike.

Reactions: Ralph Malfredsson

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
hey quick question ... what is LA's record with and without lemieux ? i thought i seen it somewhere on here but well the internet is big .. haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad