Player Discussion: Laine Thread (Mod warning OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Give me that Laine every single game and I’m not talking about just his scoring. Tonight it was his scoring, back checking and standing up for his team mate (he actually threw a base knuckle punch haha).

One game only sure, but if he can maintain that over a season that type of play.......I’m giving him a big boy contract. Props Laine on a great game.

"Punch" :laugh:

Last edited:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I like the fact that Laine is on a line with Connor. Connor and Laine are a fabulous 1-2 scoring punch and it balances out the 1st 2 lines. It allows Laine to get more space since teams have to respect Kyle Connor's scoring.

Yup lines looked good

mjgaaa

Jan 14, 2021
Hell yeah
laine-jpg.384454

Attachments

• laine.jpg
    laine.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 15

mjgaaa

Jan 14, 2021
I like the fact that Laine is on a line with Connor. Connor and Laine are a fabulous 1-2 scoring punch and it balan
ces out the 1st 2 lines. It allows Laine to get more space since teams have to respect Kyle Connor's scoring.
Yeah and I think Laine likes to have a scorer on his line. The first two seasons he was quite picky about when he would shoot, he didn't shoot unless he knew he could score. He's a very good passer and he liked to play with Scheifele and I think he likes to play with Connor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad