GDT: Laffs@Hawks 11/24/23 1pm Nbc sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Because Frost can help you more than just this year? Or so you hope. Us adding Sharp in 2005 didn't stop us from Getting Toews in 06 and Kane in 07. This team is ass dude one 40 point center isn't going to swing that. But its better than throwing a bunch of roster fillers into every slot. You're not going to run a team of 21 year olds out there in 2025.

I just don’t see the point this early in the rebuild. There will be plenty of time in the offseason and the offseason after that to make the moves for the Sharps and Hossas and Campbells. For now unless it’s essentially free I wouldn’t worry about adding anything. There will be much better options than Frost anyways to fill in those top 9 holes, when we eventually do.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
We know this roster is bad, but man this team is terrible to watch. Such ugly hockey and nothing to get excited about each game unless 98 does sometginf

Reactions: HLLYWD99

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Samsonov asleep from.not much work...the Maytag excuse for Laffs' gift goal to us.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Don't want to forget that all happened with a great quick exit by Korchinski with a good blue line challenge.
I thought it was just a odd quick backhand he passed out of the zone and suddenly Foligno was there.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I just don’t see the point this early in the rebuild. There will be plenty of time in the offseason and the offseason after that to make the moves for the Sharps and Hossas and Campbells. For now unless it’s essentially free I wouldn’t worry about adding anything. There will be much better options than Frost anyways to fill in those top 9 holes, when we eventually do.
Hossa and Soupy? I mean that isn't even remotely what I'm talking about. Two UFAs for big money vs a guy you acquire for a 3rd round pick..?

Also why do you need to wait to the offseason to get guys that are longer term stuff. You acquire talent when you can.

Reactions: Callidusblackhawk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad