GDT: Laffs@Hawks 11/24/23 1pm Nbc sports chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Don't blame the Turkey...we ARE the Turkey..

Our tone will come 3 years from now or 5vyears from now or maybe even till $9.5 is gone..

So let us enjoy what likely will be ANOTHER thrashing ..

Yes it hurts to wait..it hurts to endure constant beatings interrupted by the odd unexpected win..

So yes.. watch the kids hopefully grow mature and get better..all we can do for now. And hopefully we will not have gobecto our graves before the re-build is completed and we are the ones over-matching the opps.
But as I said...$9.5 will not be around when we arectge ones over-matching ...because no team can ecer over-match with $9.5 on it..

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Don't think adding a player is taking us out of lottery consideration.

Then why give up anything to add? Adding does nothing for us. It’s pointless. We should embrace the losing and not worry about the roster quality. I know it sounds silly but it’s almost a good thing that this attrition is upon us. Eiserman/Celebrini come on down!

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Then why give up anything to add? Adding does nothing for us. It’s pointless. We should embrace the losing and not worry about the roster quality. I know it sounds silly but it’s almost a good thing that this attrition is upon us. Eiserman/Celebrini come on down!
Because Frost can help you more than just this year? Or so you hope. Us adding Sharp in 2005 didn't stop us from Getting Toews in 06 and Kane in 07. This team is ass dude one 40 point center isn't going to swing that. But its better than throwing a bunch of roster fillers into every slot. You're not going to run a team of 21 year olds out there in 2025.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
The fact that Luke can’t figure out it should be Foligno on PP1. He’s tried TyJo and Raddysh so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad