Post-Game Talk: Lack of talent, Jets lose 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I'm not allowed to comment anything political or HFB jail for me so lets talk about the Red Wings. They were down 4-0 tonight to the Pens and than they get a PP and scored their 1st goal to get going and than tied the game with another PP goal late than win it in OT.
Now you know why the Wild did not get a double minor for carving up Connor's face.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam da bomb

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Idk what the f*** y’all sissy’s are talking about anymore but…

f*** the Wild
f*** injuries
f*** the refs

Like seriously, Connor’s got a two inch or more gash on the side of his face and he’s bleeding all over the ice. Let’s not forget that elbow by Greenway into Pionk’s nose. f*** how much do we have to bleed to get a call? Honestly some more edge against the Wild might not hurt. f*** them.

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
This was so bad that Dylan Demelo asked for a trade before the anthem was finished.

It kind of set the tone for what followed. A largely boring, unentertaining game with a preseason vibe.

Ya ya ya injuries, I get it. But those are the kinds of games where you kind of regret the money you spent on tickets. Which is unfortunate because there was a big, fired up crowd at the game ready to make noise and cheer, but sadly there was little to cheer about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad