Konstantin Koltsov

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
  • Love
Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
Why am I always suspicious when a Russian or eastern block person dies of suicide by falling out of a building? Last thing I'm thinking about when dating a pro tennis player is, yep I can't get any worse than this. It makes zero sense to me.

Could this be revenge on Aryna Sabalenka?

Reactions: BrookswasHere44

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This sucks. I always liked him. Guy could really motor around the ice. Worked hard even though those Pens teams were god awful.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Well that's a suspicious as f*** death. But it's not like suicide is out of the question, who knows what was going on with him? Hope it wasn't though.

RIP man. Honestly think he coulda lasted way longer in the NHL.

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Well that's a suspicious as f*** death. But it's not like suicide is out of the question, who knows what was going on with him? Hope it wasn't though.

RIP man. Honestly think he coulda lasted way longer in the NHL.
He had enough of "it" to last 5-7 years in a bottom-six role in the NHL. The lockout changed the arc of so many careers.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I doubt they’d off him for political reasons in a place that’ll actually properly investigate it when they could’ve done it back home.
You'd be surprised. Romania literally assassinated a dude in the bathroom of my alma mater's divinity school in 1991.

Then there's the Novichok shit.

But poor Konstantin, however it went down, that's a rough way to go.

Reactions: wgknestrick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad