Kitchener Rangers 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
The Knights posters take a good ribbing for the most part. They might look like the green headed monster of the OHL but they have a real soft spot in their hearts for the old Rangers.
We sure do! Dale Hunter's number is being retired at the Aud Monday night, not just for being a former Ranger. He's actually the #2 winningest coach at the Aud of all-time (behind Pete DeBoer)! lol!
Don't forget I'm the president of the A. Xhekaj fan club (London chapter).

Mar 12, 2009
We sure do! Dale Hunter's number is being retired at the Aud Monday night, not just for being a former Ranger. He's actually the #2 winningest coach at the Aud of all-time (behind Pete DeBoer)! lol!
Don't forget I'm the president of the A. Xhekaj fan club (London chapter).
Is Dale resigning as Shadow Commissioner when Branch steps down as Puppet Commissioner?

Krangers08

Sep 11, 2023
Kitchener catches a bit of a break as Zayne Parekh will miss Saturdays game due to spitting

Krangers08

Sep 11, 2023
Swick, Mesar, Andonovkski, Reid are all out this weekend. Mesar is described as out this weekend at minimum and swick is out 10-14 days. Martin has not had a team practice yet and still week to week. Cameron Reid is out till late February at earliest. Macniel and Arquette are up on emergency basis (Josh brown). brutal time for the injury bug

Last edited:

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
It will be very nice when we can ice a full line up. Martin keeps being delayed….to the point I wonder if he will even play this year.
Except for Martin the Rangers have been relatively healthy up to this point. Now all of a sudden... Better to happen now than a month from now I suppose.

Given Martin's injury history I've been concerned all along. Especially since a broken pelvis seems to be a rare sports injury to me.

Reactions: K2

Rangers True Blue

Aug 2, 2017
Go ahead. Take your best shot..............

Šalé - Rehkopf – Lam/Misaljevic

Ellinas - Sop – Misaljevic/Lam

Bottineau - Mercer - Pugliese

Stark - Romano - Arquette

Motew - Brzustewicz

Dirracolo - Savard

MacNiel- Campbell

Parsons

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
Go ahead. Take your best shot..............

Šalé - Rehkopf – Lam/Misaljevic

Ellinas - Sop – Misaljevic/Lam

Bottineau - Mercer - Pugliese

Stark - Romano - Arquette

Motew - Brzustewicz

Dirracolo - Savard

MacNiel- Campbell

Parsons
I hope they keep Bottineau, Mercer and Pugs together. I'd play Misel on the Sop line for balance. I'm guessing if the game is close at least one of Brzustewicz Motew and Savard will be on almost all the time in the 3rd period.

Going to be a tough go.

Krangers08

Sep 11, 2023
The growth of stark got me Looking through some of the selections of this pass draft

Tyler Meireles went from 5,8 to 5,10

Andrew Macniel went from 6,1 to 6,2

Owen Edwards went from 6,2 to 6,3

Haeden Ellis went from 5,6 to 5,9

Kaden Schneider went from 6,1 to 6,3

Matthews grimes went from 5,10 to 6

*draft height to current height

Some forget including myself that these kids are still growing and are why scouts look at family history in relation to height while drafting

* the top d talent in the draft the upcoming draft seem to be in that 5,9 to 5,11 range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad