Prospect Info: Kirill Kaprizov II: (LW) - CSKA Moscow - 135th Overall, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Haven't seen them playing together, but that sounds really nice. I think Wild haven't got too many effective duos. And because the older players are aging / wearing out, andvstill getting payed.. there will be room for new ones with decent contracts.

Let's hope for the best. But have to wait and see how things / relations are developing.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Definitely wouldn't mind grabbing Gusev, depending on price. Normally I'd assume Vegas would be against trading prospects since they're still trying to build a pool, but @Kshadoo might have a point about the relationship being strained because of Shipachev. Not that they'd sell low on him, but they might move him for someone/thing they feel they have more control over?

I don't know what that'd be from the Wild, though. I wouldn't move any of Eriksson-Ek, Kunin, Greenway or the 1st, but I don't know who/what else they'd be interested in.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
after ripping us off vegas should give him to us for free! i still think if the rags struggle the next 2 years buchnevich may be a good fit with hemi aka kaprizov.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Minnesota should get Gusev from Las Vegas, I doubt he'll come there after that Shipachev disaster. And him and Kaprizov are money together.

It does seem like the best way for either to succeed in the NHL is to have at least something familiar besides the MN cold weather. I do think that a guy like Granlund would be a great fit for him, but you never know with on ice chemistry. Zucker or Coyle might jell with him...who knows?

There is always the possibility that Lodnia, Svetlakov, or Sokolov will be on or around the team in two years time, also.

It would really pain me to offer LVK yet another good player for the rights to a player who MIGHT come over....if he feels like it. I grind my teeth every time I watch Haula's numbers, and Tuch has looked pretty good every time I've watched him this year. Faster than I remember.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It does seem like the best way for either to succeed in the NHL is to have at least something familiar besides the MN cold weather. I do think that a guy like Granlund would be a great fit for him, but you never know with on ice chemistry. Zucker or Coyle might jell with him...who knows?

There is always the possibility that Lodnia, Svetlakov, or Sokolov will be on or around the team in two years time, also.

It would really pain me to offer LVK yet another good player for the rights to a player who MIGHT come over....if he feels like it. I grind my teeth every time I watch Haula's numbers, and Tuch has looked pretty good every time I've watched him this year. Faster than I remember.

As far as I remember, LVK got Gusev for almost nothing. With Shipachev disaster, I doubt Las Vegas is very high on Russians. I think, something like a 3rd rounder or a B-level prospect can be enough to get Gusev's rights.

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
As far as I remember, LVK got Gusev for almost nothing. With Shipachev disaster, I doubt Las Vegas is very high on Russians. I think, something like a 3rd rounder or a B-level prospect can be enough to get Gusev's rights.
Done and done for me, if that's what it takes.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

We have 3 of those.

Hell, bring Shipachev over at the same time, put them on the same line and just let the Russians do their thing.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN

Yeah, i think you're dreaming on that one. They'd want Greenway or Kunin at the minimum, I'd think.

Minnesnota

Apr 20, 2017
Denver
Kaprizov just won Olympic Gold for Russia.

1g, 3a. Put him with NHL talent and he produces mightily. He's a bona fide superstar.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Kaprizov just won Olympic Gold for Russia.

1g, 3a. Put him with NHL talent and he produces mightily. He's a bona fide superstar.
Hate to be that guy but all the real "bona fide superstars" are in the NHL. Kaprizov will absolutely stand out against lesser talent in the olympics. We already knew that from his time in the KHL. You wanna call him a bona fide superstar, let's see him do it against NHL talent.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
Hate to be that guy but all the real "bona fide superstars" are in the NHL. Kaprizov will absolutely stand out against lesser talent in the olympics. We already knew that from his time in the KHL. You wanna call him a bona fide superstar, let's see him do it against NHL talent.
The same was said about Panarin. lol

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Right? Lol, this proves nothing we didn't already know.

I like KK but he's not a superstar until he does it in the NHL. Panarin did it and is still doing it in the NHL.
Yes, he is certainly no superstar yet. He is just a very good prospect at this point. But he has a great chance to become a special player. He never disappears in big games. In fact, he scores in big games often. He appears to just have “it”. Can’t wait for him to play in the NHL.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
He appears to be a shoot first Granlund, but one who is doing his "growing up" in another league. Unlike MiG, we won't be sticking him at Center, so hopefully he will hit the ground running when he gets here. Would be nice if Ek (or some other C) is developed enough at that point to play with him.

Reactions: FVM

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
People say 2020 season is long wait . But if you look at it next season is already the 2018-2019 season and after that it is the 2020-2021 season So shorter then what people are making it out to be.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Kirill with some nice girls. He should ask them to give him some skating lessons. Not because his skating is bad, but because of teachers...

f706323aaffb4a2af42ba7499299cd93.jpg

Last edited:

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
People say 2020 season is long wait . But if you look at it next season is already the 2018-2019 season and after that it is the 2020-2021 season So shorter then what people are making it out to be.
You skipped '19-'20. One additional year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad