GDT: Kings vs. Ducks 5PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I don't know why you are determined to critique who is good or bad roght now. I'm not saying they are good or bad, it's too early for that. I don't think it's productive to start counting "good" wins 25% into a season.

I said they were "not very good". You said you had no idea what I was talking about. I'm giving reasons why I feel like I do and asking for your reasons why you feel I'm wrong. I cited inconsistent play and a lack of ability to perform well against top teams. You've cited...the season is only 25% done.

If you're going to come out with as strong a statement as you did at least do me the respect of explaining how they ARE "very good" in your eyes.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I said they were "not very good". You said you had no idea what I was talking about. I'm giving reasons why I feel like I do and asking for your reasons why you feel I'm wrong. I cited inconsistent play and a lack of ability to perform well against top teams. You've cited...the season is only 25% done.

If you're going to come out with as strong a statement as you did at least do me the respect of explaining how they ARE "very good" in your eyes.

I don't know what you are talking about, I didn't make any strong statement about anything. Certainly not that we are some amazing team.

DuckRogers10

Feb 3, 2016
Cypress, CA
Vatanen has been crap all year. Can't shoot worth *****, can't pass worth ***** and last but not least, can't keep the puck in the friggin zone. Trade him for someone who can put the puck in the net.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Lindholm is not making a strong case to be on the top PP unit with his decision making the last 30 seconds.

I think he's pretty meat and potatoes. When he actually has the puck, and isn't just taking a shot, his creativity and decision making is a bit lacking.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I know I sound like a broken record but Carlyle is a god damn moron for breaking up Fowler-Manson. Fowler-Vatanen has never had much success.

Doesn't help that Vatanen has been very underwhelming this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad