Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
For those of you interested, Pronman, who is one of the guys whose feedback I trust most with prospects, is doing an NHL farm system rankings countdown from 31 to 1 at the Athletic. He's now all the way from 31 to 13 and STILL no sign of the Kings, which means he has them at least top 12. That's shocking even to me so I'm looking forward to his evaluation.

He’s all the way to 11 and still no Kings.

Nickster

Hockey is coming
Sponsor
Nov 5, 2017
Inland Empire
For those of you interested, Pronman, who is one of the guys whose feedback I trust most with prospects, is doing an NHL farm system rankings countdown from 31 to 1 at the Athletic. He's now all the way from 31 to 13 and STILL no sign of the Kings, which means he has them at least top 12. That's shocking even to me so I'm looking forward to his evaluation.

Top 10 now. He wrote that the top 10 team releases will be one per day Monday through Friday.

Reactions: BallPointHammer

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012

We're #10 ......is that good or bad?

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
I read about Vilardis back problems. Does anybody know exactly whats wrong with his back? All i can find on the web is back injury.

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
Last season it was mentioned it was a back sprain.

Ok, but didnt they say it was a cronic condition? Rehabbing it wont help, he has to do exercises everyday to keep this condition in check.

I just feel for the kid if its something he cant rid of. Talented and all.

I hope he gets well.

LB

Jun 4, 2014
Los Angeles
Ok, but didnt they say it was a cronic condition? Rehabbing it wont help, he has to do exercises everyday to keep this condition in check.

I just feel for the kid if its something he cant rid of. Talented and all.

I hope he gets well.
I'm sure it's a disc issue since it's chronic. Common for hockey players but unfortunate for a such a young guy... usually these issues happen after years of experience.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Bulat Shafigullin was held scoreless in Neftekhimik's 1-0 loss in the KHL.

Nice to see Kupari getting some points, even if it's not Liiga competition.

Reactions: King Trouty

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Shafigullin was held scoreless again today in a 6-1 loss.

His team has scored 1 goal in two games. At least he'll be at home in LA if he moves here.

KingsCup1214

Jun 4, 2015
Shafigullin was held scoreless again today in a 6-1 loss.

His team has scored 1 goal in two games. At least he'll be at home in LA if he moves here.

Shafigullin’s ice time dropped from 16 minutes in the first game, to just 10 minutes in second game, the third lowest TOI for forwards. Will be interesting to watch his ice time this season, and the role he has in the KHL as a 19 year old

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
I'm sure it's a disc issue since it's chronic. Common for hockey players but unfortunate for a such a young guy... usually these issues happen after years of experience.

Sounds right. Thanks for the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad