Injury Report: Kaprizov out 3-4 weeks, lower-body injury

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Kap, Brodin, and Nyquist play mini sticks in Spurge’s basement with his kids, keeping sharp.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
No Kirill on the trip, now he becomes a driver and will take Zucc's wife and kid to the mall.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah 4-10-3 is a bit extreme, that would be worse point% than any of the lottery teams.

Wins against (awful teams): CHI x 2, AZ, SJS.
Losses against (Playoff picture teams): BOS, WSH, NJD, SEA, COL, VGK x2, PIT, Jets, NSH
OT against (bad teams): STL x 2, PHI

Bump NSH down to OT since they sold at the TDL if you want.

179 goals MN has scored this year.
Kap has 74p. So 41.3% of all goals he's gotten a point.
Kap has been on the ice for 97 of the team's goals. So 54.2% of all goals he's been on the ice (1.49 goals/game).
The team has scored 82 goals without Kap on the ice (1.26 goals/game).

The goalies can't keep up a .960 sv% forever and the team just lost half it's offense.

Kap, Brodin, and Nyquist play mini sticks in Spurge’s basement with his kids, keeping sharp.

I thought Nyquist was traveling with the team as a get to know you type of thing?

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
Just ask Gabby.

And good grief you guys have had lots of groin pulls. :skeptic:
Didnt Grandlund have Groin issues early in his career? Seemed Gabby had issues his whole career with the dreaded groin issues. The more i watch that replay it looks intent to injure to me.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Brodin would be a Bard

That was my first thing I typed, but if there was a DnD group Dumba would be a part of it. Dumba is the bard that just tries to seduce the hag, witch, dragon, or whatever in the middle of a battle.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
That was my first thing I typed, but if there was a DnD group Dumba would be a part of it. Dumba is the bard that just tries to seduce the hag, witch, dragon, or whatever in the middle of a battle.
Yeah, but you're talking injured guys. Dumba is playing hockey. Kap and Brodin are the ones playing DnD, thus Brodin is the natural Bard

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah, but you're talking injured guys. Dumba is playing hockey. Kap and Brodin are the ones playing DnD, thus Brodin is the natural Bard

Well they have the cleric spot reserved for Spurgeon.

I guess Zucc's wife can be the tank instead of Brodin? Most new mom's I know have a bunch of pent up anger/frustration. It might be a good release for her frenzied rage things to death? *note to self: Add this to the list of things not to say to out loud. Good chance the new mom will frenzied rage me to death.

Reactions: TaLoN

Bdub

Mar 27, 2021
Well they have the cleric spot reserved for Spurgeon.

I guess Zucc's wife can be the tank instead of Brodin? Most new mom's I know have a bunch of pent up anger/frustration. It might be a good release for her frenzied rage things to death? *note to self: Add this to the list of things not to say to out loud. Good chance the new mom will frenzied rage me to death.
That's actually kaps kid, ok ok jk.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Does anyone enjoy playing monopoly? It just seems like a game everyone owns a version of but nobody really enjoys playing it.
There’s a fantastic documentary on Monopoly….Netflix, I think.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I like the version played on the tv show cheers…
Cliff, Norm, Frazier and Woody.
Frazier and Norm argue over who gets to be the race car.
Cliff….”you can argue all you want, but I’m not playing unless I get to be the thimble.” Gets me every time….

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Hi there Wild fans...just wondering if there is any update when Kaprizov is returning....you guys have been impressive without your best player!

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Hi there Wild fans...just wondering if there is any update when Kaprizov is returning....you guys have been impressive without your best player!
On the broadcast tonight they mentioned that they expect him to be skating soon, like this weekend. I don't think there is much of a real rush though with the way the team is playing, but we have seen he is itching to be back in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad