Kane legal drama in Buffalo IV (no hearsay, verifiable sources only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Cap, when did you become a mod?Congrats on the promotion.

Trying not to stray off topic here myself, but it happened today actually, thank you man!

And back on topic, this just seems so strange for the attorney to continually hold press conferences like this. Maybe it will be to backtrack on his comments before the DA says something tomorrow, that way he doesn't look like as big of a fool. But I was way off last time I assumed what was coming, so I will wait and see.

HawksandLove

Aug 12, 2015
Im hoping he admits it was all bs and he asks for forgiveness.

Whats happened last couple of days, I see it as possible...

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
This is more likely to become a pissing contest between authorities and accusing party than admitting anything.

GGGHawks18

Dec 16, 2011
Im hoping he admits it was all bs and he asks for forgiveness.

Whats happened last couple of days, I see it as possible...

I don't see that.

Knowing how this case is going, I would bet that this bag had major evidence in it and was compromised.

Ugh, hope I'm wrong.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I will say this Scott Levin guy has been the most credible source in this whole ordeal. Not that he says much, but he seems to report mostly facts, which is nice.

Last edited:

Hawks818

Sep 6, 2015
Chicago
This is more likely to become a pissing contest between authorities and accusing party than admitting anything.

Agreed. It can't be a surprise that her lawyer is doing a press conference tonight before the Sedita tomorrow. He clearly doesn't care if the DA gets angry with him.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Maybe tonight the accuser is present since the guy leaked her name to the world yesterday? Who knows. The more back and forth between DA and the lawyer suggest to me that a charge against Kane was looking unlikely. Speculation obv, but not sure what favors he's doing himself to combat the DA in public.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto

:facepalm:

I'm guessing they're trying to get out in front of what they expect the DA to say tomorrow (given the "relationship", if you will, has turned adversarial).

I don't see the link on the website. Can someone post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad