Kakko vs. Kravy…Who scores more points next season

Assuming both play in at least 60 games…who gets more points….

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tomobson

Sep 16, 2008
I know VK didn't have a good preseason but I'd still throw him on the second line to start the season. The rangers seem determined to keep Laf on the left side and there really is no other player to put into that 2RW slot. Chytil could work there but I don't think the coaches like the look of the bottom six without Chytil on it and they're right. Even if VK gets on that second line it looks like Kakko is ready to take the next step.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Lmao at this victory lap before the first game of the season

I think someone used that line already.

Kisses.

*also, I have always been against this dumb ass thread and comparison. They're teammates on my favorite team. I never wanted to pit them against each other. You did, because of your aforementioned Kakko hate-boner.

• Haha
Reactions: Cuckoo4Kakko

BS45

Aug 20, 2022
where ever its 5pm
I know VK didn't have a good preseason but I'd still throw him on the second line to start the season. The rangers seem determined to keep Laf on the left side and there really is no other player to put into that 2RW slot. Chytil could work there but I don't think the coaches like the look of the bottom six without Chytil on it and they're right. Even if VK gets on that second line it looks like Kakko is ready to take the next step.
Problem is with the way Kravy is playing it puts the 2nd line a man down whenever they are on the ice.

• Haha
Reactions: EdJovanovski

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad