Kakko vs. Kravy…Who scores more points next season

Assuming both play in at least 60 games…who gets more points….

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
It’s going to depend on how they are utilized but Kravtsov is a more dynamic offensive talent than Kakko. People should not be shocked if VK comes in and produces points on a pace we expected KK and Laf to from the beginning.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Hard to say. Kakko will safely put up 30-50 points. Maybe more but I doubt it. Kravtsov will be more of an unknown this season, but if both play in the top 6, I think I have to go with Kravtsov.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Kakko absolutely dominates Kravtsov by putting up a superb 27 points and Kravtsov leaves in October for the start up Saudi Arabian hockey league after losing a single shift of ice time to Dryden Hunt
The NHL would need a rival league, the way LIV Golf is rejuvunating a sport that needed more exposure. Nothing wrong with Saudi, he’s just a business man like many others, who’s profits are the only way of life, where very little moral values comes into play. At least, their product is good.

Ok, I chose Kravtsov, on production (points) alone! Kakko is better in most areas but where will his scoring be. I think Laffy has a bit of a point increase, now that he is getting more and more physically engaged, as he is maturing from a teenager to being a man.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
If each got similar minutes within the top 6, I'd bet on Kravtsov. I think Kakko and Lafreniere are gonna have the top spots that are left though.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
Gallant is going to want to establish alpha status over Kravtsov early given his history of taking his ball and going home at the first sign of adversity. He is not going to start off with Kravtsov over Lafreniere or Kakko after those two took their licks and said all the right things while playing under Gallant in his first season as head coach with the Rangers. I would not be surprised if Kravtsov sees a lot of 10-12 minute per night of ice time games this season.

When Gallant took over Vegas Vadim Shipachyov was supposed to be a primetime player for them their first season. He was their first player signing. I remember Vegas tweeting out a mock lineup where they had Shipachyov penciled in at every forward position. Brand new season ticket holders had bought Shipachyov jerseys. He played ten minutes in his first game and scored a goal. He got ten minutes his next two games then pulled a Kravtsov and went home. Vegas and Gallant went to the finals anyway.

Last edited:

klingsor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Manhattan
Visit site
The NHL would need a rival league, the way LIV Golf is rejuvunating a sport that needed more exposure. Nothing wrong with Saudi, he’s just a business man like many others, who’s profits are the only way of life, where very little moral values comes into play. At least, their product is good.

Ok, I chose Kravtsov, on production (points) alone! Kakko is better in most areas but where will his scoring be. I think Laffy has a bit of a point increase, now that he is getting more and more physically engaged, as he is maturing from a teenager to being a man.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Assuming Kravstov doesnt demand 1st line minutes, all the powerplaytime, Panarins contract and being wheeled out onto the ice on a golden throne before he has done anything in the NHL.. but Im going to go with Kakko

Sisu4ever

Jan 6, 2020
My Crystal Ball is down again due to reliability issues, but as soon as it is up again, I will let you know who scores more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad