Kakko vs. Kravy…Who scores more points next season

Assuming both play in at least 60 games…who gets more points….

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Kakko absolutely dominates Kravtsov by putting up a superb 27 points and Kravtsov leaves in October for the start up Saudi Arabian hockey league after losing a single shift of ice time to Dryden Hunt
20 likes - we have so many golf aficionados here that got your Saudi reference?

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Kakko is likely going to get way more minutes since he's going to be more defensively responsible at the start of the season. So I would be shocked if Krav gets more points than him.

I don't see a way Krav plays more than Kakko nor do I see him lighting it up on the third line with Chytil.

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
Kappo needs to get his shit together. At his best he's shown he can hold onto the puck longer than most. Even occasionally threads a nice pass. Unfortunately, he scares nobody with his ability to finish and easily backs off when things get physical.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Zarao71

Jul 19, 2021
If he had a little more speed he'd be the Carolina Hurricanes personified.
May as well try him with Trocheck.

Last edited:

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Kakko is likely going to get way more minutes since he's going to be more defensively responsible at the start of the season. So I would be shocked if Krav gets more points than him.

I don't see a way Krav plays more than Kakko nor do I see him lighting it up on the third line with Chytil.
I think they may actually have great chemistry, Chytil is all tools no toolbox, his speed & size mixed with Krav’s galaxy brain… could be a match made in heaven. They’re both very big and excellent skaters, Chytil could make more room for Krav, space like he’s in the KHL again

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Kravs a year older.

I have an idea, how 'bout we compare their 22/23 year old seasons?

I'm rather in love with that idea.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
At this point, many posters seem to have been good prognosticators.

Krav is lonely tho!! He only has our best player going entirely out of his way to mentor him, acting like Krav is the only rookie to be on this team the past three years.

He's only played 40 games in North America he needs to learn the rink!

And he's played a full game more than Kak and Laf.

The excuse train is moving at epic speed here.

The kid better come to play next Tuesday and beyond.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I don’t think this one will be particularly close. I’d say KK gets 60 this year; VK gets 30 at best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad