Injury Report: Juhjar Khaira

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I've heard the Khaira criticism for months now. I didn't have a view because I wasn't familiar with his game and wanted to see the guy play a fair number of games in Chicago before commenting. After a few months, I think he is indeed a 4th liner but a very good one in relation to what is on the current roster. He is capable of playing on the 3rd line with the Hawks but only because this team is so bad in the bottom-6. I don't have a problem with him playing on the 4th line until I see someone younger who is better.

One thing certain: I don't want a small player like a Tyler Johnson or a slacker like Nylander playing in his spot. I know some will disagree but neither have the goods to play in that role.
Some will say that Nylander in a 4th line development role to learn to play hockey might be a good thing for him and the team in the long run .... but I'm afraid he has to prove himself in the AHL.

Of course, there's always a chance that Covid could play a role in his destiny. Like many young players.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
It will be interesting to see Khaira's ice time with Gabriel in the mix.....

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
5530693C-61CE-4209-B308-2CAF4F250414.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00