Prospect Info: Joshua Roy Part 2

Canadiens98

Jan 29, 2021
I agree with a lot that's been said recently so I don't want to repeat anything but just wanted to add that I love that MSL put him with Monahan. I think that's the best C he could've paired him with to get him started in the league.

Reactions: Redux91

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Prior to the game where he scored, I was on here with some reservations about his skating and doubt about his play. I love that he scored and got an apple in the past couple of games. This kid for whatever reason, just gets it done. I doubted him prior the WJHC as well, and he lit that up.

It's amazing to see. Extremely high intelligence player who overcomes any shortfalls in his game, through that intelligence.

Cheering for this kid to be a top 6er for us.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Prior to the game where he scored, I was on here with some reservations about his skating and doubt about his play. I love that he scored and got an apple in the past couple of games. This kid for whatever reason, just gets it done. I doubted him prior the WJHC as well, and he lit that up.

It's amazing to see. Extremely high intelligence player who overcomes any shortfalls in his game, through that intelligence.

He's just so smart on the ice, I loved it when he said he wanted to work on his 2-way game to be more complete. I don't know who helped him work on his diligence and work ethic, but I'm sure glad it works right now. If he keeps this up, can see him as the perfect complementary top-6 player, pretty much like he was with Bedard last year at the WJC, just doing all the little things to help top talent because of how well he thinks and sees the ice.

Reactions: waitin425

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
He's just so smart on the ice, I loved it when he said he wanted to work on his 2-way game to be more complete. I don't know who helped him work on his diligence and work ethic, but I'm sure glad it works right now. If he keeps this up, can see him as the perfect complementary top-6 player, pretty much like he was with Bedard last year at the WJC, just doing all the little things to help top talent because of how well he thinks and sees the ice.
Sherbrooke Phoenix coaching staff deserve a lot of the credits there, but Bouillon also kept a close eye on him.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal

Don't need to skate amazing to dish a nasty cross crease saucer pass yup!

Reactions: waitin425

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Lol, wellp, all I can really say to this is
ok.png

Well well gosh darn it all if that didn't resolve it all. lol
Time I suggest to have a well deserved suitable cocktail comprised of Canadian Crown Royal whiskey and a splash Coca-Cola, better known globally as "Douchebag'', or perhaps prefer a cocktail comprised of JD,V8 and a splash of Tabasco sauce, AKA a Bloody Douchebag?, cheers! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Well, it would be the least they could do since how bad the drafting departement has been under Timmins.
The Swan Song of Timmins Era !
The swan song (Ancient Greek: κύκνειον ᾆσμα; Latin: carmen cygni) is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death or retirement. The phrase refers to an ancient belief that swans sing a beautiful song just before their death since they have been ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad