Recalled/Assigned: Joshua Roy called up from Laval

Jul 6, 2016
He won't do worse than most of the actual players right now.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
They had said that they wanted him to continue to work on his game in Laval, which is why he wasn't called up earlier in the season. But they never said he will stay in Laval no matter what. Also, Roy is absolutely not being showcased for a trade.

His cup of coffee will last for as long as Anderson is out. For what it's worth, Laval is playing this afternoon, but their next game is next Friday.
Such a great start to the season...............but pretty meh lately.
Seems to have deserved the call up before, not now, but hey.....................let's hope the kid can hold his own in an NHL game....
I wish I could remember the article, as to why they said he would not get called up...no big deal, but I do think some may be expecting a little too much of this kid?

He won't do worse than most of the actual players right now.
That's a very low bar......................would be nice for us to have a kid come out of nowhere, and stick, who knows?
We can be hopeful...............our offense has sucked since Koivu and Kovalev checked out......that's a long time boys.

At least our Dmen can score!!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Such a great start to the season...............but pretty meh lately.
Seems to have deserved the call up before, not now, but hey.....................let's hope the kid can hold his own in an NHL game....
I wish I could remember the article, as to why they said he would not get called up...no big deal, but I do think some may be expecting a little too much of this kid?

He started off hot. Then his play dipped for bit. Which it to be expected for a young guy starting his pro career.

However lately, he picked up his production but also playing a more complete game.

Reactions: BLONG7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad