Injury Report: Josh Harding Injured (9/16)

TwiztedHeat

Feb 6, 2010
I'm more worried by the fact that Harding isn't off IR than I am that Parise is announced out. Hope everything for Harding is going well!

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
I'm more worried by the fact that Harding isn't off IR than I am that Parise is announced out. Hope everything for Harding is going well!
He hasn't been on ice in 2 weeks, not a surprise they wouldn't use him today. If there was a problem I don't think he would be with the team in Winnipeg.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Harding's return will be irrelevant seeing as how we score a maximum of 1 goal per game.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Not necessarily when he currently has a 1.51 gaa. :handclap:

Your statement is completely incorrect. We have scored 4 goals in our last 3 games, 2 goals in our last 2. Scoring one goal a game would mean he has to shut out every game in order for us to win.

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
Darcy Kuemper, Harding not feeling "well"

Well ****

Harding isn't feeling well, which could mean any number of things, Its almost as if fate wants Yeo fired. Backstrom has been bad this year, so has Darcy.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Not going to read too much into this. Likely retroactive for several games now, so he should be able to come off basically as soon as he's ready.

I am a bit curious that they've been vague about providing any details beyond "an illness." Generally they've been pretty open about it when it's MS-related.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Does this feel different from last year when he started feeling ill and was day-to-day and ended up missing 2 months? Probably no one really knows at this time.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Does this feel different from last year when he started feeling ill and was day-to-day and ended up missing 2 months? Probably no one really knows at this time.

IDK if he changed medication or not. When he missed last year it was the start of this cycle of medication and it took awhile for his body to recover.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
I read that he had a "minor adjustment" to his medication.

Don't know the first thing about MS, but "minor adjustment" probably is the dosage or the kind of medication. IIRC, we have someone on the board who was able to go in depth on this when they announced he was heading home to get evaled.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012

I think that's pretty much it. No way of knowing how long this will take. At this point it has got to be the MS/medication side effects that is bothering him.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
It's that damn Harding luck. He has always been such a classy, high character guy. For some reason fate or whatever just keeps screwing with him. Peter Parker ain't got jack on this guy.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Good to hear, hopefully he will come back in and play as he was early in the season!

Assuming Darcy makes another start before getting sent back to Iowa, I hope it's a good one. Send him back down with confidence sky high to continue working on his game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad