Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
from J Fox on FB. that is JQ kneeling

48Ywe

Calirose

Mar 31, 2012
6ix
i find it interesting that this thread is only 11 pages long. if someone told you the quick injury thread would be 11 pages long at this point last year you wouldnt believe them unless someone told you about the -ezina twins. joneseszina and scrivezina.

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
i find it interesting that this thread is only 11 pages long. if someone told you the quick injury thread would be 11 pages long at this point last year you wouldnt believe them unless someone told you about the -ezina twins. joneseszina and scrivezina.

not sure what we're going with here but maybe jonezina has less "es"s in it. :laugh:

Winger23

May 3, 2007
He's going to be rusty as hell. Would they even consider a conditioning assignment first?

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
He's going to be rusty as hell. Would they even consider a conditioning assignment first?

I remember them doing that with Kelly Hrudey back in '95. I'd be weary due to it being the minors and some no name goon trying to make a name for himself may attempt to take a run at him.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
I remember them doing that with Kelly Hrudey back in '95. I'd be weary due to it being the minors and some no name goon trying to make a name for himself may attempt to take a run at him.

Ehh. Monarchs are a decently tough team with Andy, Sab, and co. Wouldn't be worried about that but I like the idea of a conditioning assignment in Manch...if it happens after January 18th.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Backup's are backup's for a reason......Quick can't get back fast enough.

You never have to worry about the Goalie with Quick in net.

Jones/Professor....Your just waiting for the wheels to fall off.

Those guys are not going to continue to play lights out.

KingKopitar11*

Backup's are backup's for a reason......Quick can't get back fast enough.

You never have to worry about the Goalie with Quick in net.

Jones/Professor....Your just waiting for the wheels to fall off.

Those guys are not going to continue to play lights out.

Thanks Ranford. Scrivens was an obvious one, he played too crazy to last, Jones is just a big dude in net. I Don't see any wheels falling off. He's just gonna be a bit more normal but no wheels falling out. Tall goalies tend to be more successful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad