Injury Report: Jonathan Quick Injury Thread

KingKopitar11*

Thanks for the thread.

I think it might be precautionary. Well I hope it is.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Prayer circle for Quick!

tumblr_inline_mqhcilHZQa1qz4rgp.gif

8wblubjpg.gif

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Call me crazy, but what are the odds that if he's injured (I certainly hope not), that the team actually plays better?

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
Call me crazy, but what are the odds that if he's injured (I certainly hope not), that the team actually plays better?

I think the team will play better if he's out, but not better enough that it will cover the loss of Quick.

Losing the security of great goal tending should encourage some more offense though, if that ends up being the case.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
Probably just a small strain. Like I said in the PGT, as long as the training staff is good, that's no big deal. We will probably see Scrivens next game no matter what though.

KingKopitar11*

I'm kind of worried, Quick is all compete, I hope the staff and Sutter keep a very close eye on his progress andkmake sure he's 110% before they even ice him.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
And if we need a few days as in the rest of this trip we can call up Jones as an emergency call up.

1 NHL Salary and $100,000,
the Club has fewer than eighteen (18) skaters and two (2) goalies ("18 and 2") on its Playing
Roster (pursuant to Section 16.4(c)); and (v) the Club played its previous game with fewer than
18 and 2 (a "Roster Emergency"), then such Club may, beginning with the second game and
continuing with all subsequent games and without any charge to the Club's Averaged Club
Salary for the duration of such Roster Emergency, add to its Playing Roster the requisite number
of "emergency replacement" Player(s), provided, however, that (i) each such Player may not
have an Averaged Amount that is more than the then-applicable Minimum Paragraph 1 NHL
Salary plus $100,000 (e.g., $625,000 in 2012-13); and (ii) each such Player may only remain on
that Club's Active Roster during the period of the "Roster Emergency.

Model62

Jul 14, 2012
I think the team will play better if he's out, but not better enough that it will cover the loss of Quick.

Losing the security of great goal tending should encourage some more offense though, if that ends up being the case.

They haven't had the security of great goaltending all season. He's been average, at best, with a good coupla periods here and there (such as the 1st v. the 'Nucks Saturday).

10 ft. pole

May 19, 2003
Colorado
Visit site
Buffalo announcer were saying Miller would love to go to LA for the season. His no trade makes the price low for LA. My guess would be Toronto 2nd and maybe Clifford

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Buffalo announcer were saying Miller would love to go to LA for the season. His no trade makes the price low for LA. My guess would be Toronto 2nd and maybe Clifford

even come the deadline his salary would be hard to fit in under the cap. plus I think either of these is too expensive for a goalie rental.

Last edited:

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

Only way this remotely happens is if Quick is done for the season. Even then it's a long shot at best. It'll never happen.

But we'll certainly sign him this offseason for 1.5-2 million.

KingKopitar11*

Who the hell would chirp Scrivens? Out of all the people you have to chirp the most nicest dude in the NHL. Wtf lol

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00