Waived: Johnny Brodzkini

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Did he have to be waived to be sent back to Hartford? He just hit 100 NHL games - I wouldn't have guessed that.
Once a player plays 10 games or is on the roster for 30+ days, they require waivers to be sent back down.

Edit: This does not apply to players who are exempt from waivers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clark Kellogg

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Can't see too many clubs interested in picking him up. The contract is very friendly. His wins faceoffs. Other then that, not all that much there.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Did he have to be waived to be sent back to Hartford? He just hit 100 NHL games - I wouldn't have guessed that.
29 yrs old, has appeared in NHL games seven straight seasons.
Required waivers to be sent down after Camp, which is where the thresholds @GAGLine come in, they trigger new waivers required to demote

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
I would take him in MTL, Gorton knows him well and we have 1000 injuries. (7 forwards are injured right now for us; Monahan, Armia, Drouin, Caufield, Evans, Slafkovsky, Gallagher)

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Glad he cleared. He's ten times better than Jake LychsuzciudbwIYF@e so I don't get that one.
Wow I guess you like AHL players like Nieves. about time. Jake is younger and more potential. Wins faceoffs. More skill more physical. Blais should have been waived before Brodzinski

Brodzinski is a better player than Blais. How is Blais still here...
Blais should have been waived before Brodzinski but both suck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad